1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Duplicate Bug with new update

Discussion in 'Archived issues' started by Pat, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Pat

Pat New Member

Newest update caused game to be unloadable on ipad after downloading additional content. Kicks back out of loading screen after a few minutes of attempted loading

Kimlerl likes this.
  2. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

3. Signgod

Signgod New Member

Warlord Level:
    Same thing happening since update the game won't even start, just crashes on loading screen. Any suggestions?

4. Skint Jagblade

Skint Jagblade New Member

Alliance:
    nevaR
    Chiri, I think you are correct. As I noted on the thread you linked, the existing App Store update will choke on the loading screen.When I first updated, I was also able to load the new content with the download bar, and then I got to the load screen crash.

I bet if Pat tries the delete/reinstall/GC procedure, his game will then arrive at the map crash scenario described in:

https://forum.warlordsofaternum.com/index.php?threads/crashes-after-update-to-0-65.14432/