1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Calculator for trops

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dezilok, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Dezilok

Dezilok New Member

Hi everyone, i am working on calculater of troops for this game. It will be web site like wiki created from scretch. It will have data base with items and troops like in game. But with posibiliti to saw how many gold you need for upgrade trops from 1 lvl to 23. How many gold you need for 1 lvl, how many exp you get from it etc.

-Why web site from scretch?
    I need practice in programiring and i lack tools like this.

-What allready done?
    90% of logic for database ready, need small changes. Almost ready list of items. Need some data for some items. How many gold you need for upgrade. Ready django admin when i can fill data.

If you wan't help i need img of items, trops etc. And data for this item's. How many gold you need when you use it on troops. 196 items in base mayby some items i skip. I find it out when begin fill data for troops and theyr lvls. 1.png 2.png 3.png

RasClart likes this.
  2. Maxer

Maxer New Member

Warlord Level:
    Is this website already public?

3. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

4. Dezilok

Dezilok New Member

No, there only back-end data-base and admin for fill data. After i fill it out i start work on front-end. I load this project on git but don't think about hosting so far.
    Ty i can take some data from this tread. I want interactive website with images in this tread only raw data.

5. Dezilok

Dezilok New Member

Clip2net_190518061511.png upd. Working on back-end done for now. In future maiby add something. I fill up base for upgrade and 1 troop done for test. You can choose what lvl you need and saw how may gold you need and exp you get for it. Need few day or more hard work for fill up date for all 24 troops. If some one wan't help need image of ugrades from game. You can use emulater and pc for manyaly copy every img. For now i start work on front-end.