1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Calling Player Dragonlord

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Primer, Apr 17, 2019 at 12:21 PM.

1. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Hoping to reach the player named Dragonlord in the game. Member of WLI.

I can see you are fighting PVP because your trophy count is going up. The Alliance wants to know if you will be helping with the new Alliance Quests feature also.

Please contact us either via in game chat or the forum.

We are making a push for that Mythical ship first season and have many new active members.

2. valdis

valdis Member

Primer, how many alliance.points WLI have reached for now? ;)

3. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

We just reached 14000, but have five new players who will contribute tomorrow.

Under Alliance section I posted a thread for sharing daily progress and other info for any Alliances interested. I will update each day the first couple weeks.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019 at 11:57 PM
  4. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Dragonlord didn’t respond in forum, but he did start doing Quests in second day!

Good enough for me. This thread is closed.

5. valdis

valdis Member

14000*, I think.
    Very interesting topic, ty ;)

6. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Lol. You are correct. Thanks! I fixed it.

Yesterday I put a “one” in front of everything and was saying 16360 in my initial post. Had to fix that one too. Will try to get it right first time in next post.

Check out the thread under Tactics/Alliances about sharing progress towards ship rewards. It has more details.