1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Duplicate Cant send message to clan

Discussion in 'Archived issues' started by Noob, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Noob

Noob Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    MIS
    Chat works if I restart game and writte on first. But if I visit on first merchant or make some battle, I cant send chat message to my clan. The text disappear just and I need restart game and writte again....

I think, there is bug that need fix

Android Version: 8.0.0

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  2. archie

archie Member

It happens not only on Android devices, it’s quite famous bug. I guess Innogames doesn’t have enough resources for fixing whole game and devs are working only on « stop game » issues.

3. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

I am not able to reproduce this issue with an Android following those steps.
    Could anyone say if this is still happening or more precise steps?

4. alexbb

alexbb Active Member

It is still happening. Try to keep the game open for a while (I think receiving a pop-up from a different App helps), or let the screen go to standby and then unlock it in the game. After that, trying to write in the alliance will not work.

5. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Well-Known Member

Happens consistently on my ios device:
    Ipad 35.0
    Latest game version

As previously mentioned:

Be in game
    Leave game to visit other app/website
    Come back to game
    Chat doesn't work

There have been other instances within the past month where it just cuts out without my even leaving the game. Whist much better now, it still can be very unpredicatable at times.

6. Ktaar

Ktaar Member

I have the same troubles at iPad mini