1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Recruitment Celtica is Recruiting

Discussion in 'Alliances' started by RasClart, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Sounds like a very lively alliance.

May drop in for a visit next time. :);)

RasClart likes this.
  2. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Well-Known Member

You, dear fella, would be most welcome!

RasClart and Jin like this.
  3. BlueRuby

Chat a bit quieter, yesterday: Maybe warlords remembering they have other lives to lead...Some:
    - General pleasantries, keeping in contact.

Alliance position: 429
    Positions left: 17

Slowly getting there...We’re attracting really friendly players, keen to engage and share. Tend to attract the newer player, which has a lovely, fresh, dynamic.
    Would also like to also extend the invitation to the more experienced warlords, 2nd accounts and the returning player, to help bring up our collective power, ideally bringing us into the top 100.
    Devs/ Community managers: are you in an alliance? Would you like the chance find out first-hand what the newbies are saying in-game about the game? (I expect you are already, here and there...still...:) )

All are welcome, whatever your level and experience.
    We just ask that you are active, friendly and happy to share.

RasClart likes this.
  4. BlueRuby

Really pleased to be currently hosting jin2, who has joined us for a short while.
    An excellent opportunity for our members to speak with a real expert of the game, to compliment my advice, as half-expert (-half n00b ;p).

Welcome jin2...stay as long as you like. ;)

Jin and RasClart like this.
  5. BlueRuby

Chat, yesterday, somewhat ‘exploded’ with the arrival of jin2. Loads of stuff! Eg:
    - how best to balance pvp with pve
    - jin2’s experiences around the alliances
    - loads of welcoming and Q&A
    - the benefits of opening up Strongholds
    - and more...

Alliance position: 391*
    Positions left: 16*

*slightly reduced while jin2 is with us.

Hopps likes this.
  6. RasClart

RasClart Active Member

Now a hotbed of debate, Celtica is clearly in it’s University stage!
    Alliance Ranking: 259
    Positions available 14

Chat is engaged, questions, answers, theories, corrections.
    This is a team going pro.
    Come see.....

Jin and BlueRuby like this.
  7. BlueRuby

This may sound dangerously close to ‘poaching’...I will be open to, and hear, this, if people feel it is.

Alliances seem to have little role, as yet, beyond chat.
    I hear often how many feel their alliances don’t provide this as a means to connecting with one another.

Celtica currently are at position 245 and have 14 spots available.
    We are a very active alliance, with very good engagement between members.

I was wondering whether ‘amalgamating’ alliances might be something others are open to? Perhaps for those in alliances, where the leader is not leading? For those who have just a few active players, who wish for greater engagement in-game, and have made friends who wish for something similar?

If this sounds like poaching, please let me know and I’ll take this into account.
    If it sounds interesting, let us know...

RasClart, Jin and NoName like this.
  8. Hopps

Hopps Active Member

We have a member that came from an alliance were the leader quit playing the game. The leader didn't transfer the leadership to one of the other members before he quit, nor did he set the alliance to open. He left the alliance to 'by request only'.

So he couldn't go back and tell the other members that he found an active alliance, because there was no leader to let him back in his old alliance.

None of the other members used the forum, so he could not communicate with them here either.

Seems the forum is the best place to find new members.

There are not a lot of people on this forum still looking for an alliance, newly registered forum members seems to be the only source of recruits.

Not many requests lately, we still have a few openings as well.

9. BlueRuby

Yeah, has been a bit quieter, new member-wise, recently.

My above was motivated having seen posts recently from those who would like to be part of something more involved and involving. Thought better to post here than take over another thread.

Sometimes put my ‘business’ and ‘marketing’ hat on and then looking for opportunities to grow and evolve. I’ll look at all ideas and possibilities...

10. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

I thought there was a post that said InnoGames supposedly has the mean to appoint a new leader in the case of a leader left without handing over.

11. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Hello @Cesc259. Welcome back to WoA.

I noticed that you didn't join an alliance yet. On behalf of Celtica, may I be so bold as to issue you an invitation to come join this alliance and see if you'll fit in?

Hope to hear from you.

BlueRuby likes this.
  12. Cesc259

Cesc259 Member

Thank you @Jin but i don't like join an alliance, no more benefits

13. BlueRuby

Hello, cesc, good to meet you.
    Not to worry, good to have you back to the game, anyway...welcome back :)

Cesc259 likes this.
  14. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Not at the moment but hopefully InnoGames will add more features soon. I was hoping that you'll find Celtica a good fit where you can use your experiences to bring along a new batch of warlords.

IMHO, it's good to cultivate a good relation with other alliance members before the new features kicks in.

Thanks for having a look at Celtica. Appreciate you effort.

15. Cesc259

Cesc259 Member

My English is bad so I can't share more

16. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

You've posted a fair bit in the forum and I don't remember anyone saying they don't understand what you're saying.:)

17. Hopps

Hopps Active Member

I asked Innogames, they said they wouldn't do it. I explained the whole situation to them. I asked them to change the status to open so the old member could go back in, they wouldn't do that either.

18. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

It just means there gonna be a lot of 'dead' alliances hanging around. What's the point??!! Looks like InnoGames logic has taken a turn for the worse.

Mark Engle likes this.
  19. BlueRuby

Warlords is such a big game, with so much potential.
    Innogames have done an excellent job taking on this game and breathing life back into it.
    There are so many things that can be worked on, I guess it’s difficult to do it all as fast as we might like, given the limited resources they must have.

Still, I believe Alliances are an excellent feature which, I hope, will be prioritised soon to make more of.
    Games can be good in themselves and yet ultimately, I believe, it’s the people and community that keep us here. That’s where my focus is, anyway.

Alliance position: 215
    Positions left: 10

Thinking about an alliance? Come join us and help us get into that top 100 :)

Stross, NoName, RasClart and 2 others like this.
  20. BlueRuby

Jin2 has now moved on to continue his journey through the Warlord Alliances.
    He’s been extremely helpful in providing info and advice to those starting out in Celtica.
    I’ve been around about as long as jin, but don’t have quite the same eye for detail, nor the experience in building the army for the endgame. Jin2 has filled these gaps excellently.

Thanks Jin2!

Sooo, this leaves Celtica:

Position: 189
    Positions left: 8

We tend to attract the more mature player so our strength is an excellent friendly and sociable Alliance atmosphere, keen to help each other progress in a fun and encouraging way.
    Welcome to newer and older players alike.

Hope to see you in game soon :)

Jin, Hopps and RasClart like this.