1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Answered Change in Brigand Island?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Primer, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Downloaded 0.63 earlier today. Now my Brigand Island does not give me the ability to “complete” older levels. It simply has a message saying “Gold Achieved. Try harder levels” but no ability to select levels.

I have Gold on 97 levels and silver on 2. Of course I was using those two to farm diamonds daily and purposely not getting gold.

Is this an intentional change or a bug? It wasn’t announced so I am not sure. If announced I could have finished those levels before the change and earned the extra shards.

2. SirMaximus

SirMaximus New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    FotS
    Same here!

3. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Back to normal now. That was a bit concerning. Something to keep an eye on if it happens again.

4. SirMaximus

SirMaximus New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    FotS
    Mine is back to normal now as well. But I enjoyed the one freebie level with all the rewards as I did play it blind!

5. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Definite bug then. I didn’t get any “freebie” level. It was just normal a few hours after the initial post.

6. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Odd. Problem is Back again today. My timer expired about 30 minutes ago and I cannot fight BI again. I went ahead and posted video to illustrate in bug section under Wehu’s recent BI missing post. Here again for convenience if anyone doesn’t want to look for other post.

I will wait a few hours and see if it reappears. 100% pure guess, but I will check to see if it may be a timer related problem. Maybe it looks like this when 20 hour timer first expires but then is normal after 24 hours (or some other amount). I have closed app and reopened several times and it doesn’t fix it.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  7. SirMaximus

SirMaximus New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    FotS
    Bug is back for me too.
    But going to take advantage of it again!

8. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Lol. Yours must be different than mine. I don’t have the option to fight anything.

I just checked and I am back to normal now. It is a short time bug. I will try to pay attention to timing more closely tomorrow if I am not busy elsewhere.

9. Wehu

Wehu New Member

I still hew that bug(problem) ios

10. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

Can you please let us know which devices you are using? If you don't want to share this publically, please feel free to create a support ticket.

Thanks!

11. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

I am putting everything in the bug thread. I first asked the question in here because I did not know if it was a bug or an intended change with 0.63. Now that it is confirmed as a bug the other thread seems more appropriate.

Note: I did find a repeatable way I could reproduce and just shared video and steps in bug thread a few minutes ago.

12. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    Дензира likes this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.