Recruitment Chat, fight, contribute... oh yeah, get mythical ships too in CAF

Tripszy

Well, mythical ships are a great by-product of being in Chatters and Fighters (currently ranked 22nd). We’re looking for two new recruits after sadly kicking 2 people. Yes, they had over 20,000 AP but didn’t chat in, well, funnily enough, chat... nor did they contribute to alliance quests as per our simple alliance rules. Despite that, bar week 1, we have always achieved a mythical alliance ship.

Yes, our two ex-comrades could have stayed.
Yes, we could have stayed a top 20 alliance with them (silently) in it. [23/7/19 edit, currently 17th]
Most importantly, yes... we want people to chat and fight.

So if you want to have fun, contribute, fight and chat, please apply now to Chatters and Fighters... a relatively new alliance that has been rising up the rankings quickly.

Hope to see you soon!

Last edited:

Essar

I'm willing to jump aboard! I play, I post, I live, I love. Not in that order. I need a new Alliance that enforces minimum play and some fun banter. Thanks!

Tripszy

I'm willing to jump aboard! I play, I post, I live, I love. Not in that order. I need a new Alliance that enforces minimum play and some fun banter. Thanks!
Sorry I missed this entry - been in hospital. Hope you found a good home.

Tripszy

Ok, someone who we left a space open for (alliance member relation) sadly can’t join. We also sadly have to let a relative active leave too... but after they get a share of our mythical alliance ship reward. Therefore looking for 2 new contributors to join a top 20 alliance. Who knows, you might push us to 19th.

One position free today.
One position free tomorrow.

Hope to see you soon.