1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

New idea Chosing loot from wagon

Discussion in 'Ideas & Suggestions' started by KptKaszanek, Dec 21, 2018.

1. KptKaszanek

KptKaszanek New Member

When it comes to getting loot, game is shamingly random.
    It would be much better, if player could choose one of two randomly generated prizes:
    - When he took the wagon
    - When getting prize on brigands Island
    - maybe in few other situations

Dezytrius likes this.
  2. Dezytrius

Dezytrius Member

You can sorta rig the LW drop if you leave one upgrade slot open on unit taking it, preferably most expensive, and then when that unit takes the LW you will likely get that upgrade, item, or shard. It's not perfect, but it mostly works.

If you have no upgrade slots open on unit taking LW, it can give you anything, including common upgrade you dont need.

It weirdly seems to know when you want upgrade and gives you shard, and vice versa when you want shard it gives upgrade. That's probably just in my head though, lol.

3. KptKaszanek

KptKaszanek New Member

That's why it should give two things to choose one

Dezytrius likes this.
  4. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

You can still rig the LW to give you the upgrade you can sell for most gold at any regimental rank even no upgrade slots are open.;)

Just follow the LW trick but instead of selling Shish Kebap, you'll probably be selling MF's Giants Raspberries at Rank 16.:)

5. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

Shard or item ... Well that's what I am hoping for most at the moment ... Not something you can easy rig

6. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

The LW trick is to eliminate getting the 'cheap' upgrades ONLY. I'm not so sure it'll increase the chance of getting shards or items.

WH, IS and Merchant are your other avenues of procuring an item. You can get one through SA if you lucky enough. Good Luck!!:)