1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Communication Failure

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by sjaffe, Sep 11, 2019.

1. sjaffe

sjaffe New Member

For the last two days I've been receiving an error from WoA: "Communication Failed. There was an error communicating with the server. Please check your Internet connection and try again." No matter how many times I retry, it still fails.

Note that this is on an Android tablet, there is nothing wrong with either the wi-fi on the tablet or my wi-fi - I can access other sites just fine and play several other games that rely on the Internet.

So, what's going on?

Because of this, I've not only been unable to play but also haven't gotten my "daily reward".

2. Benji

Benji Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    CaF
    Done the update yet? For me it happened when the new update came available for some but not for me. As soon as it came available and I downloaded it everything worked just fine.
    Once on the other hand it happened after I did the update, if this is the case write a friendly note in the bug section. They gave me the daily logins afterwards when problem was solved that time.

3. sjaffe

sjaffe New Member

What update? It's not telling me to update. I didn't get any message about updating.

4. Spiderman

Spiderman Active Member

If you're on version 0.75, see if there's an update in your store.

5. sjaffe

sjaffe New Member

Yeah, it seems like there was an update in the app store and downloading that fixed this. Thanks. I just don't understand why, instead of being told there was a communication failure, the app didn't tell me there was an update like it usually does.

6. Protomickey

Protomickey Member

Warlord Level:
    Because if it could tell you there wouldn’t be a communication failure?:D