1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

New Crit chance in area wide specials

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Bibense, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Bibense

Bibense Member

Hi all,
    I know crit may occur when performing special active moves, but I am pretty unsure whether crit applies area wide specials. I don't remember whether I saw SM crit with lightning Nova or TPB with a whirlwind.

Just want to confirm if it is as it is.

2. Hackuuna

Hackuuna Active Member

Some can and some can't. Nova and RoF are the two that can't. Others like TPB, GH, PES can (though the crits are lower due to the lower damage multipliers on the abilities).

EDIT: Actually I can't say for sure if TPB crits or not since I don't see it very often and I don't use it so someone else will have to confirm.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    Bibense likes this.
  3. Jimsom2

Jimsom2 Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    TPB does not get crits for his special.

4. Bibense

Bibense Member

Thanks for the answers guys. But some regs getting crits and some aren't is not logical. Hey devs, could you please have a look and illuminate us about this matter?