1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Daily Quest Tips (add your ideas and comments)

Discussion in 'Tactics & Strategies' started by Veronan, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Veronan

Veronan Member

My tactics for completing daily quests (some I got from alliance members):
    1. Strongholds reset at same time dailies come out. Try to get all 3 of your quest units in first 3 fights there as they are the easiest. If lucky, get same unit double up for the 3 and 5 count quests. Makes that easier.
    2. Save a low level Brigand Island daily for 3 easy battles. Make sure NOT to get crushing victory on third fight. Repeat next day at that same level. (I didn't hear about that till level 16 on BI but easy for me now)
    3. Reset a few PvP battles each day to maybe get some easier fights there. This gets tougher at higher levels I hear. If fight too tough for a quest fight, skip it and reset it again next day to try and get an easier fight.

The removal of rejuv scrolls has made me focus on easing fights as much as I can as I'm limited on time I can spend in game during the week. Gotta go to work and do real life stuff.

Share your best quest tactics here with us all to help each other.

Ranulf likes this.
  2. Veronan

Veronan Member

Hm.. my tips n tricks can't possibly be the only ones viable. Nobody has additional ideas or discussion?

3. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

You pretty much cover what I do.

Save early level BI and fight three battles using all three Quest Units. This completes the short quest easily. If you haven’t completed BI maybe just do first or second battle with Quest units.

Then fight first two Domesticar Strongholds using both remaining Quest units. First two levels easy to hide weak units in back if needed. This completes second quest.

Then fight Domesticar 3 to ? (Usually Level 5 or 6) with remaining unit. When Domesticar starts to get hard do first few levels of Frost Blood.

If needed I can usually squeeze one or two LW battles in the mix, but usually don’t need.

RasClart and Veronan like this.
  4. Benji

Benji New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    CaF
    If one or more of the quests are play you dont have to win battles. Just put 3 low level units on field and lose. Usually dont do that but it can help if you find it hard to win.

RasClart likes this.
  5. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Yes. And you don’t even have to wait for them to fully heal to do it again. Just put them back out when they have one or two units available and lose again.

Ranulf and RasClart like this.
  6. Shmod

Shmod New Member

Warlord Level:
    Yup, I do that all the time. I only focus on upgrading my top 6-7 regiments, which means the rest are much lower, and bringing a low one along for a fight because of a quest sometimes will make me lose the whole fight, so when it's just 'play', I do this strategy always.

7. Protomickey

Protomickey New Member

Warlord Level:
    So, if it's simply play, do y'all just put your worst units out with the low levels to be killed?

8. Benji

Benji New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    CaF
    Tried it once and once had to when the quest unit happened to be on a 16h mission so had no easy fights left when it came back. But my units are much closer together so its usually easy to just win.

9. Shmod

Shmod New Member

Warlord Level:
    Yup. You just need to use 3 units. Once you pick 3, you can already start the battle.