Investigating Damage bug in 0.90

Ash

Community Manager
Staff member
Hello, could you please tell me your PvP Name (in private message if you don't want it to be displayed here) so we can do quick checks?
Thank you

Omni

Yeah, wrong damage calculation still exist in new version

Last edited:
Reactions: ssn

Val

I've noticed that any damage-display-anomaly means this hit will be with a crit. This feature is exploitable for CV cause make you able to distribute damage perfectly) For example after each move you can check predicted mage's damage to detect her critical-ready status to eliminate a fat enemy reg this turn. It helps to CV through some 4skull battles in FBS.
So, no need to complain about this in-player's-favor feature :p ;)

Last edited:

Dario

I've noticed that any damage-display-anomaly means this hit will be with a crit. This feature is abusable for CV cause make you able to distribute damage perfectly) For example after each move you can check predicted mage's damage to detect her critical-ready status to eleminate a fat enemy reg this turn. It helps to CV through some 4skull battles in FBS.
So, no need to complain about this in-player's-favor feature :p ;)
So, it is not a bug. Do not investigate it.

Last edited:

Benji

This is also my experience. Sometimes it even shows right nr of units killed with crit, not 0-18.
Very handy when facing high lvl stronghold :)
You dont like the predicted damage? Move another unit and you get a new prediction when going back to previous unit....