1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

New Damage & hitpoints

Discussion in 'Questions' started by BloodElv, Feb 6, 2019.

1. BloodElv

BloodElv New Member

Hi guys

Im pretty new here in the game. Trying to understand the game. The only difficulty I still have from the beginning is that I don’t understand the way the game calculates the damage and hitpoins from the different regiments....

Like my royal pikes is rank 5, has 45 soldiers and my hitpoints are 477 my dmg is 110.

If I do dmg to an enemy sometimes I can hit more than 6k. If my enemy has soldiers lvl 60 for example than the dmg is for example 6k and then it goes -5 to soldier lvl 55.

Yes it shows how many it can do at that enemy but that isnt really the problem it shows that it does so much damage but it doesnt match my hitpoints...?

2. Hai

Hai Active Member

Hello BloodElv

welcome to WoA community. I think the easiest way, if you think of soldiers as a group of unit with same uniform, and being representated as a single unit in your user interface.

the total HP is calculated by number of solders multiple by hitpoint of each of them.
    e.g if in US army one solder is 50 pounds heavy, and lets assume all solder identically the same.
    then 100 US soldier would weight of 50 x 100 pounds on a vehicle.

the way its being calculated, im not really sure but defense/HP/etc all taking part in the formula.
    i dont think its matter since what you need to know in end of the turn, is how many you could kill and how many it would left.

please note that terrain layout matters, e.g uphils/downhils/swamp/forest ... all adds special variable into the formula.

Best Regards

3. Mark Engle

Mark Engle Well-Known Member