Damage ranking for mages

neilftw

Hey, I am wondering to know that what is the damage ranking for mages MF, FM, SM, TSG, PES, DS, NAC at full level, full armor, full on everything. I have seen a comparison post on the forum, but it’s really hard to understand for non-English people. Any help would be appreciated.

DannyT_79

Hey, I am wondering to know that what is the damage ranking for mages MF, FM, SM, TSG, PES, DS, NAC at full level, full armor, full on everything. I have seen a comparison post on the forum, but it’s really hard to understand for non-English people. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi there, long story short: best IMO if you want to have some sort of AP ranking is to visit the Alliance HQ, click on the Alliance ranking go to #1 WLI and have a look at the top 3 players. They all have maxed out armies. Therewith you also have a full AP ranking at maxed out regs.

Omni

Most damage output for mages: Savage/forbidden mages, then fairy, then shaman

Fuzzonodrome

If you look deeply in the chat there was an Excel - with all stats / criteria's / counts in the game... search for it and you will get ur answer! :D

Primer

You can look under tactics and strategies. I think the best is probably the Loraykin thread about Regiment Stats Take II. Still on first page.

May not have all new regiments but pretty detailed on what it does have.