Fulfilled Didn't get the Mythical Milestone last Season? We did! Mythical Milestones are the goal of the Wise Monkeys!

Alliance language
English

Cole

Updated 3/27/ 2020

The Wise Monkeys are looking for 1 active individual to join our Alliance. We collected the Mythical Milestone 10 hours early last season, and want do the same this season, Legendary is guaranteed! Apply NOW! Just go to the Alliance tower and search for Wise Monkeys

With a solid core of people, we have developed a great "team effort" attitude to get things done! You can help us get things done right now!

While there are no minimums, we just ask that you to your best to complete the daily quests, and and be part of the team effort.

However, we know that other things, such as real life, can take away time for the game. Good chat and experience/advice in the Wise Monkeys Alliance.

No minimum AP level, just looking for maximum enthusiasm to play the game and have fun and do your part to claim Mythical rewards

Last edited:

Klessik

He Cole, i applied recently.
im friendly and motivated, i started some days agi and niw i need a push forward!
i think your alliance would be fit for me!
best,
klessik

Cole

Updated 3/10/2020
The Wise Monkeys are looking for 2 active individuals to join our Alliance. We collected the Mythical Milestone 8 hours early last season, and expect to do the same this season! OPEN application so Apply NOW! Just go to the Alliance tower and search for Wise Monkeys

With a solid core of people, we have developed a great "team effort" attitude to get things done! You can help us get things done right now!

While there are no minimums, we just ask that you to your best to complete the daily quests, and and be part of the team effort.

However, we know that other things, such as real life, can take away time for the game. Good chat and experience/advice in the Wise Monkeys Alliance.

No minimum AP level, just looking for maximum enthusiasm to play the game and have fun and do your part to claim Mythical rewards

Cole

He Cole, i applied recently.
im friendly and motivated, i started some days agi and niw i need a push forward!
i think your alliance would be fit for me!
best,
klessik
Slots have opened up. Please apply if you haven't found an Alliance.

Fox

Just a quick note to our ex guild friends Harb5156 and Nightmare. You can re-apply here if you’d like to re-join. We had to remove you due to non daily participation. We are 48/50 and solidly on our journey to mythical ship, if any newcomer has interested in joining the Wise Monkey family :)

Cole

Updated 3/10/2020
The Wise Monkeys are looking for 1 active individual to join our Alliance. We collected the Mythical Milestone 8 hours early last season, and expect to do the same this season! OPEN application so Apply NOW! Just go to the Alliance tower and search for Wise Monkeys

Cole

Updated 3/24/ 2020 -- First day of the new Season, and we're on track for Mythical again this week!

The Wise Monkeys are looking for 1 active individual to join our Alliance. We collected the Mythical Milestone 10 hours early last season, and expect to do the same this season! OPEN application so Apply NOW! Just go to the Alliance tower and search for Wise Monkeys

Cole

Updated 3/25/ 2020

The Wise Monkeys are looking for 1 active individual to join our Alliance. We collected the Mythical Milestone 10 hours early last season, and expect to do the same this season! OPEN application so Apply NOW! Just go to the Alliance tower and search for Wise Monkeys

Last edited:

Cole

Updated 3/27/ 2020

The Wise Monkeys are looking for 1 active individual to join our Alliance. We collected the Mythical Milestone 10 hours early last season, and want do the same this season, Legendary is guaranteed! Apply NOW! Just go to the Alliance tower and search for Wise Monkeys

Last edited:

fitzgibbon

Updated 3/27/ 2020

Hi there, I just applied :)