1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Answered Divisions: Welcome to the bronze division newbie...

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Cuddles, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles New Member

How many divisions are there and what are the prerequisites

2. archie

archie Member

I am not sure that it’s called “division”, but basically, there are bronze, silver, gold and 3,2,1 places. Your arrangment there depends on trophies earned in PvP battles.
    99% of players started and finished to play in Bronze. It’s kind of morgue. When you are progressing in the game, you literally stepping by dead players. Please respect those dead souls.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    Jin, Dezytrius, BlackAdder666 and 3 others like this.
  3. Zancudo

Zancudo Active Member

Hi @Cuddles

Star Top 1
    Diamond Top 2
    Platinum Top 3
    Gold Top 4-10
    Silver Top 11-100
    Bronze under top 100

There are no prerequisites to stay on, only the AP (power) of your regiments says how far you can go, but there is not a formula. To get into top 100 you need 5 regiments 4-5 star 23 lvl regiments aprox. It is really hard to get top 10 (my personal record is top 3, only one time. Luck and diamonds can ease that). But, only fully AP players can get top 1-3 and (now) it requires a huge pile of diamonds to reroll ALL battles under 4S and convert them to 4S (199-200TC). Perhaps other players can explain that better than me cause I dont make counts (and english is not my language:p)

The better position gets you the better rewards. You could see them clicking on the chest division icon.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    Dezytrius and BlackAdder666 like this.
  4. Zancudo

Zancudo Active Member

:D:D Respect dead warlord souls is the key
    On the other hand, I think this system must be changed. It is not the same to stay top 101 than 15.357.481 for example... and there must be an AP based leagues.

5. Cuddles

Cuddles New Member

Oh wow. I suspected as much. There's no sense of progression PvP-wise this way. Other games have better ranking systems.

Dezytrius likes this.
  6. Jimsom2

Jimsom2 Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    @Zancudo, great explanation. And your English is great. :)

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  7. BlackAdder666

BlackAdder666 Well-Known Member

And if you dream about placing 1-10 it is possible by doing the above mentioned. But the diamonds you will win up there is almost always way, way less than you spent to get there. Placing 11-100 can be done without spending, and then all winnings are a positive return.

IF you are chasing medals it can be worth diamonds. OR if you want more war coins, you can "convert" excess diamonds on rerolls to place at the top and get more war coins.

If you do not chase WC, medals or glory, top 10 is never worth the cost :D

Hai, Dezytrius and Zancudo like this.