1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Do WC Trophy Rewards Scale?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Enodrevo, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Enodrevo

Enodrevo Member

At WL 17 I see between 75 and 100 trophies. These translate to WC at the end of a season. I'm wondering if the numbers go up when WL level goes up?

Thanks

2. Spiderman

Spiderman Active Member

Do you mean trophy count per battle, depending on the number of stars the battle is worth? If so, the number goes up depending on your AP, which I'm not sure WL is part of or not; one of the other "number gurus" can say for sure.

3. Dezytrius

Dezytrius Member

I am WL19 and it does seem to be going up for the same level of skulls. Not a lot mind you, but it does seem I am fighting the same amount of battles at the same level of skulls and ending each season with more and more trophies. I am all about the easy PVP so I sometimes reroll opponents to make battles easier and yet end up with more trophies at end of every season. Not scientific proof for sure, but that's what it seems like to me.

4. Enodrevo

Enodrevo Member

Yes, I mean trophy count. Good to know it goes up! AP makes sense over WL lvl. Thanks!

5. Jimsom2

Jimsom2 Active Member

6. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

The TC scaled with T?AP only as far as I can tell. Jin2 is currently at WL17, 3* fully upgraded with 5×fully forged 10%CC Epic level wespons and top out at about 120T for 3S PvP. No 4S since InnoGames last change PvP matching algorithm.

Upgrades increased AP and level of upgrades depends on WL so it does influence AP in an indirect way.

7. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

Your Warlord Level increases because you are applying upgrades.
    As you apply upgrades, your regiments become stronger.
    As your regiments become stronger, your Army Power increases.
    As your army power (here, most relevantly, your top 5 or 8 regiment Army Power) increases, you face tougher enemies.
    The tougher the srmy you face in pvp, the more trophies you’ll win per pvp battle.

At WL 18 (average regiment level 16ish), I remember receiving approx 90 trophies per 3S battle.
    Now, at WL 23 (average regiment level 22), I receive approx 160 trophies for a 3S battle.

I have forged my legendary equiptment for my top 8 (10) to around level 8.
    Forging items will increase your army power and, therefore, the trophies you’ll gain per battle.

Dezytrius and Jin like this.
  8. Zancudo

Zancudo Active Member

Yeah TC count is scaled to your T?AP. In PvP battles you can obtain:

1) WC (independent of your WL lvl):
    1S - 25 WC
    2S and 3S - 50 WC
    4S - 75 WC
    2) TC (dependent of your WL level and * of the battle).
    For me (a WL 23 lvl with T9AP maximiced) a 3S is 190-194, and a 4S 5v6 198-199. TC in 2S battles is very variable. Also, you can obtain 5v7 battles if your AP is high enough, around 201 TC (maybe with top on 203, I dont really know).

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    Dezytrius likes this.