1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Recruitment Do you want them?

Discussion in 'Alliances' started by Jin, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Hello Leaders of Alliances.

During my 2nd journey, I've visited quite a number of alliances. I've also met some fairly active warlords while their alliance's leader is no longer active. My question in title is asking if you want me to mention your alliances as a good place to learn and grow a powerful army? However, I'll not recruit from an alliance that the leader is still active.

Let me know ASAP as I'm in an alliances now that may have 2 or 3 potential recruits.

RasClart, BlueRuby and Dezytrius like this.
  2. RasClart

RasClart Active Member

All are welcome in Celtica, Jin.
    Recruitment is still open so just have them drop by if they like, for a helpful, friendly alliance...

BlueRuby likes this.
  3. Varsil

Varsil New Member

Hi Jin

Nice to see you dropping by Nibnobs Funky Orcsmasher! You’re always welcome to pop over to our place anytime. I think it’s a great idea for an experienced player to get out and about round the alliances.

The majority of the Warlords in Orcsmasher are a fairly quiet bunch but help is always given to those who ask so we’d welcome any players you spot who need rehousing. We could do with a few more who like to be vocal on alliance chat. :)

Keep up the good work.

RasClart and Jin like this.
  4. Hopps

Hopps Active Member

Sure, we now have an opening

Alina and Jin like this.
  5. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Well-Known Member

We currently have 2 spaces if, on your travels, you find active players looking for a more active alliance.
    Thanks, jin

Jin likes this.
  6. JPro82

JPro82 New Member

Got rejected with more trophies than your bottom member

7. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Well-Known Member

Erk...think Ras has changed that...should be ok now?
    If not, We’ll find a way :)