New idea Don't Bother Posting Threads in this Section!

Arcturus

The Dev Staff obviously don't look at this section. If they do they can't be bothered to even acknowledge that they do. Why bother posting anything here? My suggestion, stop doing so! MAYBE, if the activity in this section of the board completely dies, the Dev Staff MIGHT actually notice! If this thread gets deleted then at least we'll know somebody from InnoGames is actually reading this.

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Staff member
Every thread in this section (and in the other sections) is read.

There are a lot of valid suggestions here and we'd love to implement them all, but this is obviously not possible. Every suggestion is a source of inspiration for our Game Design team to think about the new features the game will have, that's why every single voice matters... which still doesn't mean every suggestion can be implemented exactly as suggested by who had that specific idea in mind for a plethora of reasons.

This forum section is not to be intended as feature request exactly as suggested, but rather a big brainstorming area where everyone can contribute and help us giving shape to what will come next on our favourite game :)

AngelRipper

Arci, so you're saying not every idea can be implemented, but I just took a quick scan of all recent ideas, and frankly I don't see any of them implemented or even acknowledged that they may be taken into consideration, even some obvious and probably easy to implement ones like Turn Counter for Crushing Victory Tracking.

Arci

Community Manager
Staff member
Actually all of our new features included bits here and there of community suggestions, getting specific items more easily, more alliance functionalities, less waiting time between battles, more gold, more shards, the list is long! :O

Imam

We still hope there is some valuable thing will release to make this game not reach status endgame especially for better pvp system