1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Confirmed Doopelganger spawns and connection server error

Discussion in 'Confirmed issues' started by Zancudo, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Zancudo

Zancudo Active Member

Hi. I dont know what is happend. This last spaw is the most strange spawn I see. I have all rr with the same TC count 193. And all these players name are invented and have same TC count as me (417072). This is NOT SERIOUS. Im thinking not to play more this game!

Attached Files:

2. Candle

Candle Active Member

Yes, game devs experimented with "clone" forces, you may see couple of similar screenshots posted by @Lesterio ~year ago here
    But I can't recall any "official" comments related to it and not seen these since PvP system rewamp.
    Hope it's unintended change - some old experimental and rather abandoned code sneaked into production o_O

3. Zancudo

Zancudo Active Member

Another doppelganger spawn today.. server conection problems.. etc.. So if I rr I cant obtain 4S battles... very good...

Attached Files:

4. alexbb

alexbb Active Member

It's still just a game. It's frustrating for me also, but seems like the team working on this is doing their best to improve player experience while probably trying to maintain business. Its good to give feedback, but nerves and frustration is bad for our health I guess :). May the Kraken be on your side the next season! (It's just a season, it's not like there's any better alliance)

Arci likes this.
  5. Zancudo

Zancudo Active Member

The bug continues. Im not going to put more images on post, but its always the same. When you rr a battle an error server conection ocurrs. You have to restart the app and then a doppelganger spawns obtained on this battle.

PD. All my spawns, even without rr, are doppelganger.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  6. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

If everything goes as planned, the next backend update (that should fix this issue) is planned for tomorrow, so don't be surprised if this issue will still happen today and tomorrow.

If it will still occur also on Wednesday maaaaybe there's still something wrong :p

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  7. Mark Engle

Mark Engle Well-Known Member

Players in the Aim High alliance are reporting clone spawns today. I haven't experienced it (yet).

8. Mark Engle

Mark Engle Well-Known Member

Happened again in WLI. All new spawns are clones.