Drop rate of gear is abysmal

Magicos

In our alliance we noticed that the drop rate of weapons, chest pieces and banners has decreased by an insane amount. Even picking up the loot wagon with a fully upgraded regiment needing just 1 piece of gear no longer seems to be efficient in collecting gear. Other than the gear I buy now I have not seen anything drop.

Is this the case for everyone?

Have you found another way to collect gear?

IdiNaHer

If you want to collect mythical gear, earn millions of gold and buy a lot of merchant ship's (675). That's all is random. Buying ship's is the easiest way to get mythical equipment on high lvl. Ofc you could reroll war harbor, merchant or nordwig merchant, but it could be too expensive(for me for example).

atata

If you want to collect mythical gear, earn millions of gold and buy a lot of merchant ship's (675). That's all is random. Buying ship's is the easiest way to get mythical equipment on high lvl. Ofc you could reroll war harbor, merchant or nordwig merchant, but it could be too expensive(for me for example).
Is it true that there can be a mythical thing from a merchant ship? never been with me

Ushurak@adventures

When getting shards increased i begun to sell gears in war harbor, factions and market. But only the most powerfull. This seems to be the new possibilities and gears, banners and weapon are now the bottleneck. One gear means less shards. But it does not even depends if you have 1 month longer but the rifht items

unsane

When getting shards increased i begun to sell gears in war harbor, factions and market. But only the most powerfull. This seems to be the new possibilities and gears, banners and weapon are now the bottleneck. One gear means less shards. But it does not even depends if you have 1 month longer but the rifht items
A large part of my strategy is based upon this issue: https://forum.warlordsofaternum.com/index.php?threads/thoughts-towards-the-endgame.17923/

Shards are not the issue. Items, gold and forging time are far more important parameters to worry about.

IdiNaHer

While I'm collecting shards for one of my regiment's, I find smthg from equipment, which I need. Doesn't matter where, cause 150 shards are too long way, that's why I still buy all shards everywhere and don't buy gold or gear. And at my point nordwig merchant offers very often the best gear in game.