1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Fixed Enemy Impale ability freezes battle

Discussion in 'Fixed issues' started by Toth, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Toth

Toth New Member

When facing League’s Predators, if they use their Impale ability, the battle doesn’t progress. I can zoom, click on stats, access menu, but the turn never passes to the next unit.

Usually don’t face LP so it hasn’t been too much of a setback, but it’s happened in three different battles now, so I thought you’d like to know.

IPhone 6s
    IOS 12.1.1
    Fully updated game version

Update* The LP used Impale on my MF Tree of Life and it did not have the same effect. Only froze when it hit an actual unit.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  2. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

Could you please create a video with this issue?

3. Toth

Toth New Member

I will try to get a video. It just hasn’t happened that I’ve spawned a League Predator in the PVP recently.

4. Toth

Toth New Member

Took me a while to capture it, but I got it.

NoName likes this.
  5. Toth

Toth New Member

PS. I had to roll it to a one skull battle to capture that. I hope you give me about 40 war coins in compensation, lol! Or a confirmation on this defect would make me happy as well, because it has jacked up about 4 legit battles for me now.

6. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

Got the game freeze with GG goblins and LP using their ability on them (opponents LP) a RoD was out but none of them were in it ... Just made a screenshot maybe that can help ... As Roth said, zoom stats all accessable just the next turn button is missing

Nokia 3
    Android 8.0.0

Seems like I can't get the screenshot working ...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  7. Aleatory

Aleatory Member

I have had this happen twice now, each time League Predators use impale on Gozuras spawned goblins.

8. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

This should be fixed with 0.59