1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Epic Battles guidelines

Discussion in 'Epic Battles' started by Arci, May 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Mighty Warlords!

Are you involved in Epic Battles you'd like to share with the community to either show your skills as a Warlord or discuss about an interesting tactic? That's what this forum section is about!

If you'd like to use a map naming for reference, you can follow this unofficial standard.

How to share a battle
    Video

The best and quickest way to share your battle is by recording a video with your device. Most of the modern mobile OS have an embedded screen recording software, but if this isn't your case you can easily find a free screen recorder app in the stores.
    In order to share the video with the community you can upload it on one of the supported services by our forum software, such as Youtube, Dailymotion, Facebook and Vimeo.

Screenshots

You can take screenshots from your device on each significant scenario.
    Once you have all the screenshots in your device storage, you can upload the images with a public image uploading service, such as Imgur, and show them with a good description to give context to the shared images.
    It is also possible to upload the screenshots directly on the thread with the forum image uploader, but keep in mind that the maximum size is 10MB.

Text
    This may sound as the less exciting way to share a battle, but we all know that books are always better than their movies. Are you a good storyteller? Awesome, share how epic your battle was with your super narration skills! You can't really say that the Lord of the Rings books are boring! ;)

Last edited: May 23, 2018
    LORDofLORDS, Jesper, Guru and 2 others like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.