1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

New Experience point question

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Gazgulkilla, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Gazgulkilla

Gazgulkilla Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    ELi
    Once you upgrade to level 23, you stop earning experience for battles. Do those experience points get divided among the units that are not maxed out or simply lost, ? Example, if I have 4 units at level 23 and 1 unit at level 22, I win the battle, does that one unit at level 22 get the combined experience from the battle since it's not getting divided?

2. Candle

Candle Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Extra XP still added for regiments after each battle they participate. You can see it at "I"nfo panel on regiment view.
    Couple my of mostly used regiments already have 10 times more XP than were needed to level 23 :p
    upload_2019-6-13_17-27-28.png

Jin, Gazgulkilla and Zancudo like this.
  3. Zancudo

Zancudo Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Exactly as @Candle explain. They are not lost points. It could be fine some new reg lvls: 24, 25..etc.. maybe adding a third hability, to take advantage these points.

Gazgulkilla likes this.
  4. Gazgulkilla

Gazgulkilla Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    ELi
    Ok so they still accrue the experience but at this point, it's just not benefitting them. Unless of course, they expand the game.

5. Gazgulkilla

Gazgulkilla Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    ELi