1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Fixing the bugged army power leaderboard

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BlackAdder666, Nov 27, 2017.

?

How long will it take devs to fix bugged army power leaderboard

Poll closed Dec 4, 2017.
  1. 1 day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1 week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 1 month

14.3%
  4. 6 months

28.6%
  5. 1 year

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5 years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Will never be fixed

57.1%
  1. BlackAdder666

BlackAdder666 Well-Known Member

More than 6 months the army power leaderboard has been seriously bugged, more than a month ago we were promised the devs would take a hard look at it, and try to solve it. No progress report or info whatsoever has been shared.....

2. BlackAdder666

Votes are amassing - maybe this will finally get us some kind of answer on the devs progress on finding the bug or atleast make them consider a reset of the army power leaderboard?*?!?!?

3. Jesper

Jesper Well-Known Member

Hmm, while I agree that not fixing this problem for many months is annoying I fail to see what I should vote for. If you would vote if you would ask how much players are bothered by this bug. Some players will
    Simply not care. I - probably having the highest army score - care quite a lot. ;-)

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  4. Cesc259

Cesc259 Member

I agree with Jesper, i dont care power leaderboard, what i care about is the position at the end of the season

5. BlackAdder666

Depending on your way to play the game (powerseeker or trophy hunter) and the the time you have spent playing the game (days/weeks/months/years) and also what you find interesting and challenging - every player has their own goals. Some like finding a new armor, some like placing top 50 in season, some like the everyday challenge and soforth....

6. BlackAdder666

And for long time players being powerseekers the army power leaderboard is one of the few incentives to log in every day, while waiting for new content. Of course this is a stupid poll, but it is my way to try and shame Innogames into solving the bug or ATLEAST give us some kind of progress update...

7. BlackAdder666

Every bug has been listened to and eventually solved, Innogames are present and listening to players, they work hard to develop, enhance and better the game. They spend time, planning, heart and money on giving us new content in a more and more stable game.

8. BlackAdder666

But that is why the army power leaderboard bug "bugs" me so much, this is the only real bug they have not solved. Innogames created the bug with the migration/first update 6 months ago. The behaved like ostriches, just putting their heads in the sand for a long time. Ignored the debate and reports in forum, instead of investigating the leaderboard themselves, they asked for user screenshots to verify bug, promised to investigate bug, and now there is total silence on the matter for over a month....

9. BlackAdder666

Therefore I feel like Innogames for some reason cannot or do not want to solve the bug, maybe they have more challenging tasks, like improving the game. But then they could behave in a decent manner (as they have done with EVERY other bug/concern/matter/question in forum. Why be so deceiptful, quiet and seemingly non-caring about this one and only bug??????? To quote Shakespeare; something (only ONE single bug) is rotten in the state of Denmark (Aternum), and it is the army power leaderboard bug and Innogames ostrich policy on the matter...

10. BlackAdder666

Innogames and their devs have known about his bug and promised to fix it many times. If I am not in top100 then I get a big reason to play and reach the top :D

Something I have noticed is that when this bug is discussed in forum, Arci or some other staff at Innogames always comments in a few threads, moves some threads around and the reult is that the army power leaderboard bug is moved down in the list of most current threads. Instead of giving us a comment or bug progress report in this thread, other threads are commented to bury this subject. Ostrich policy again and again :(

11. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

G'Day BlackAdder666.

IMHO, the current AP leaderboard will NEVER be fixed. Bruthor said that when the new PvP competition is rolled out, the trophies we've collected so far will be converted into something else. I'm assuming that the AP leaderboard will probably undergo a change at the same time. Hopefully, another 6 months down the track we'll have another major updates for WoA.

Anton Amby and BlackAdder666 like this.
  12. Anton Amby

Anton Amby Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    I think that they'll just change it instead of fixing it. (pretty much what Jin said)
    Right now you don't even get anything from being on it which I personally think is a bit of a flaw as it kind of removes the incentive to try and get on it.

Jin likes this.
  13. BlackAdder666

And as all can see, Innogames still use the ostrich policy on his matter - total radio silence and no comments. Please, please give us some kind of progress report.......?!?

14. BlackAdder666

Many votes for "will never be fixed". Innogames, please admit if that is your strategy, or surprise us wih some information that you are closing in on a solution for the bug, or maybe a reset.......

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  15. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

Wow, it's breaking my heart that the majority thinks this will never get fixed ;)

Jokes aside! We are aware of this issue and it's a very annoying one, for sure! We haven't found the reason why it's still considering legacy army power values and are still investigating this. Please be patient. We have this on our radar of hot issues and will fix this as soon as we can. Unfortunately, we have no ETA though.

16. Anton Amby

Anton Amby Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    The majority thinks this won't get fixed - Because we're hoping you'll come up with something better to replace it. ;)

17. BlackAdder666

Yihaa, this totally ridiculous poll, finally shamed someone into breaking the silence and inform us on bug progress :D Good to know, and feel free to inform us atleast once a month until it is solved....

18. BlackAdder666

No news about the very bugged army power leaderboard for 3 months soon. Hope the devs are still working on it????????

19. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

We will do something about it very soon :)

20. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Interested to see how this will work. On the PVP Season leaderboard you can check someone’s army power by clicking on their name.

I noticed mine, and others, vary based on current item setup.

Curious if the updated power rankings would be “real time” and vary as you change gear or if it will only update on a periodic basis.

Of course if the need for gear swapping is eliminated by next upgrade it won’t matter.