1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Forced update?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Susumu_Terajima, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Susumu_Terajima

Susumu_Terajima New Member

Are we forced to update the game now then? I wanted to finish explore the area for the bonus before installing the new update. Does that mean we lose everything (shards, gears, gold...) for the new stuff?

Dezytrius likes this.
  2. LIon81

LIon81 New Member

I have the same problem. I had ~20 full shires(5 battles each) on that map.
    It doesn't seem fair to me

Dezytrius likes this.
  3. Zancudo

Zancudo Well-Known Member

Yeah. It seems than it has been a forced update. Sorry for people who were doing Xataka continent without the new content update.:(

Dezytrius likes this.
  4. LIon81

LIon81 New Member

I think there should at least be a way to switch between the old and new map if they choose not to make a distinct region for the new content

5. Hopps

Hopps Active Member

Will the map ever get bigger? New continents instead if deleting an existing continent. Maybe a boat to a whole new map, to the other side of the world.

I know the flat earth society will be all over this idea;)

Jin, Dezytrius and Anton Amby like this.
  6. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

No, you don't lose the 'goodies' that you've collected so far but you do lose the shire that you've not clear.

This was the issue I fear that a force update will be imposed on those of us that want to clear the desert continent. I lose about 10 uncleared shires. I'm REALLY mad at InnoGames for doing this but those of us that have not update to Xatakan continent are in a real minority so it appears InnoGames chose to impose forced update.

DO NOT explore the new continent because the LW spawn there cannot be cleared. It's some kind of bug.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  7. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

We are currently working on fixing this issue. Thank you for your patience!

8. Pangeea

Pangeea New Member

Hello, i have the same problem, just i finish to beat 5/30 times the new fortales, and next the new area that appear to explore is locked geni maanan, showing the message 'the dark mist is preventing us for exploring this area'. can you help please? i dont have other battles to do.

9. Pangeea

Pangeea New Member

sorry, again need help, now with 3 areas on the first part of the map, all 3 areas are dark, and not even with a locked simbol. the first area is in the left part just near Sky Arch, are some mountains there. the second area is the island in the upper left corner. and the third is the volcano in the part of the map where the pvp battles appear. please can you find a way to resolve this too? thank you in advance!!!

10. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Hello Pangeea. Welcome to the WoA Community Forum.

Those black out areas are not accessible at this point in time. Everyone one of us are in the same situation. You're not missing anything.

The Xatakan continent can't be fully explore yet. InnoGames did said that the continent's content will be released in stages. You just have to be patient like the rest of us.:)

11. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Well-Known Member

Hi pangea, welcome :)

Yeah, we have those areas greyed out too.
    Looks an eyesore to me: surely better to paint these (volcano, etc) in and add stuff later, if devs choose to.
    Still, you’re alright...