1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Investigating Freeze after Battle?

Discussion in 'Bugs & Issues' started by Pyrrhus, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus New Member

I haven’t seen this reported, if so sorry, but I keep getting freezes after battles.
    Just finished a battle for 2 shards for IR, and at the map tapped my SV to see about an ad for healing, and nothing happens. The regiments info doesn’t show, I can move the map, but after tapping on SV several more times, the screen flashes and it’s time to shutdown and restart.
    Didn’t have this before the last update...I also have the BI level issue. This freeze has happened after a BI battle.
    Using an iPad Air2 with iOS 12.1.1.

Gazgulkilla likes this.
  2. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

Please, attach a screenshot of what you see when game freezes and let me know what happens. If it goes back to normal or you have to restart the game.

3. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus New Member

Trying to, but having problems getting the screen shot to upload, as I keep getting an error.

The freeze actually seems to happen whenever there’s a regiment healing. The screen shot I made is right at startup of the game, obviously following a battle where I turned the game off for a while after no ads to watch. Started the game back up a short while later, and came up the the main map page.

I can move around in the map, but can’t activate anything such as BI.

I solve the problem by closing the game and restarting, and that has worked 90% of the time, otherwise close and restart again. It’s a simple fix to the problem, but slightly annoying. This could just be a one off with my iPad, but it was never a problem before the last update. Probably just one of those “zeros” or “ones” in the machine code is out of wack, just like some DNA can be.

Will try on the screen shot some more.

Thanks, Larry

4. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Screenshots need to less than 1MB to post.

5. TheWizEd

TheWizEd New Member

I've been having the same problem lately. Finish a battle and click on one of my units to try to heal and nothing happens. Its seems as though the unit button clicks, I mean depress and then pop back but nothing happens. Click several times and nothing happens. Then try to do something else and game is frozen. A screen shot won't help because it looks normal just frozen at what ever view is visible after a battle, map and injured unit buttons on the right.

Ditto on the close game and restart game, some time need to do more than once.

6. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus New Member

Trying to, but having problems getting the screen shot to upload, as I keep getting an error.

The freeze actually seems to happen whenever there’s a regiment healing. The screen shot I made is right at startup of the game, obviously following a battle where I turned the game off for a while after no ads to watch. Started the game back up a short while later, and came up the the main map page.

I can move around in the map, but can’t activate anything such as BI.

I solve the problem by closing the game and restarting, and that has worked 90% of the time, otherwise close and restart again. It’s a simple fix to the problem, but slightly annoying. This could just be a one off with my iPad, but it was never a problem before the last update. Probably just one of those “zeros” or “ones” in the machine code is out of wack, just like some DNA can be.

Will try on the screen shot some more.

Thanks, Larry

7. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus New Member

Trying to narrow done the circumstances..., this morning the game froze after battles, but also froze at startup, but only when there was a regiment being restored. Clicking on the regiment being restored fails to bring up its stats or watch an ad, and while I can move on the map, clicking on the BI or a stronghold also fails, and the game eventually locks up. Restarting did not fix the problem every time, but would eventually fix the problem with the regiment still being restored on the screen, and actions were back to normal

It never frozen on startup if there were no regiments being restored.

Still working on a screen shot.

8. RasClart

RasClart Active Member

This started happening to me yesterday... so far mostlyseems to happen after LW battle although it did it a couple times randomly...
    When it comes back into the map after the battle it just freezes up on whatever section of the map i’m on..
    It can take 2 or 3 restarts to unfreeze it

9. Hai

Hai Active Member

this starts to happen to me now... really frustrating.

10. Inspirace

Inspirace Member

11. Inspirace

Inspirace Member

Restarted again and played a PvP battle and it went through this time. I realized that the Stronghold battle was also marked as finished, although I am not sure whether I had rewards,

12. Albert

Albert New Member

This happened to me the game freezes as it displays your regiments after the round. It is VERY annoying especially when you are playing a difficult PvP in a season. As there are no rewards and you have to replay the battle.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  13. Kaine

Kaine New Member

Same thing has been happening over the last few days.

14. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

I am not able to reproduce this. Are you still experiecing this issue?

15. DARK.GL

DARK.GL New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    GL1
    Look also my post in bugs... after last update it happens very-very much! 20+ times per day