1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Not a bug Game Center issues + support bad experience

Discussion in 'Archived issues' started by Tout, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Tout

Tout New Member

Where to begin...

A few days ago, I wanted to try out Warlords on my iPhone, before which I played exclusively on my iPad for a bit over a month. Apparently, my iPad wasn’t properly logged in to my Game Center and when I installed the game on my iPhone, I started right from the beginning and my Game Center got linked to this version. All my progress and purchases became a local copy on my iPad.

I reached out to support for help, but they didn’t do anything despite saying they would solve my problem within a day, and on two occasions (I submitted a ticket on Sunday). The deadline they set would come by and they wouldn’t notify me that they were going to take longer than expected. Before yesterday should have been the second deadline they set, but nothing happened and they’ve ignored my messages since then.

Add to that the troubles I encountered with the system in place for contacting support. On two occasions I couldn’t access my ticket anymore because I got notified that it wasn’t me who submitted the ticket (after I would uninstall and reinstall the game to attempt to fix the issue).

All of this experience has been a headache.

I normally pay for in-game purchases as encouragement for developers but after this experience I am not sure I will be anymore.

2. Tout

Tout New Member

An update:

Support replied to my ticket.

I was told that my Game Center account was unlinked to my iPhone’s version (the version that didn’t have my progress nor purchases), but to access my ticket I had to enter the game to click on support.

Long story short, I might have relinked my Game Center account to my iPhone’s version.

On hindsight, I should have contacted support through my iPad (the holder of my progress) so that when my Game Center was clear of any links, it would have linked to that version when I entered the game to check support.

My understanding was that the transfer would be complete.

Perhaps the developers can think of a different way of reaching out to support, or even better make us associate our progress to an email account?

Game Center is unstable.

3. Tout

Tout New Member

My issue has still not been fixed.

It’s been a month now

4. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

This issue cannot be solved in the forum, it has to be dealt in our Support system. Sadly, I cannot find your ticket using your forum's nickname but please, open a new ticket explaining everything with all the details and also request they transfer your ticket to me so I will personally can check it and assist you in this issue.

RasClart likes this.
  5. Tout

Tout New Member

Thank you for getting back to me.

My issue has been fixed, thanks for your offer.

Best