1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Fixed Game does not start

Discussion in 'Fixed issues' started by Tomaszko, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Tomaszko

Tomaszko New Member

Hi,
    For last 15 minutes game does not start. Wheel on splash screen spins around and nothing happens.
    I reinstalled app and it worked on new account but after switch to this which I play for months again wheel spins and nothing happens.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  2. Tomaszko

Tomaszko New Member

Hi, any hint what to do?
    My device is iPhone 6s if this helps

Regards,
    Tomasz

3. Tomaszko

Tomaszko New Member

Now game works.
    I think it was related to armor upgrade. Today morning I started armor upgrade (not a first time).
    And after 8 hours I have got notification that armor upgrade is completed. So, I tried to open app again and it opened! However armor upgrade icon was still visible on screen. When I entered there, time was 0, but it was not completed. There was info that 1 diamond is required to complete it. After click on "pay 1 diamond" I got error message that data is not synchronized with server. After refresh everything started working fine.

I hope it helps to detect where the issue is.

4. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

The forge issue sould be fixed with the latest update (0.65)

5. Tomaszko

Tomaszko New Member

Hi, I have last update but Unfortunately issue still exists. I have decided today to forge armor and since this moment again I am not able to start a game.

6. Tomaszko

Tomaszko New Member

I confirm that issue is exactly the same. Armor forge completed and again game starts