1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Answered Game is becoming unplayable

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Nic, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Nic

Nic New Member

the invasions

I can’t keep up with them

I haven’t played a non brigand or invasion battle for weeks

How do you cope with them. When they kill me and I heal they just get harder so I can’t get rid of them

I think this is going to end my involvement with warlords as I can’t play they game anymore.

I beat the brigands and the one skull invasions. Sometimes I beat the two skulls but most of the time they beat me. Then while I work or sleep or heal the two skull invasions turn into three skulls

Advice greatly appreciated

2. RasClart

RasClart Member

Feel ur pain, Nic....
    Time for u to quit doing pvp for a while & just concentrate on pve, plenty there to keep u busy for a long time while u build ur army and plot ur assault on the world of pvp again....
    Warlords has a few different priorities for just that reason, when something is too hard, don’t beat ur head against the wall, switch, it’s a juggling act

3. Nic

Nic New Member

i thought about stopping but then the ones will become twos and the twos threes and more will come and more and more

What happens if I have no lands left? I worked hard to get those lands

4. Loraykin

Loraykin Active Member

Are you aware you can force close the app if you're losing a battle, then restart the battle when you log back in? It's a cheat, but everybody uses it.
    The skull rating does not go up once it's set, it would only do that if you remove gear from your regiments. In two-skull (2S) battles, you should normally be able to win without many losses. Try different strategies, and if you can't seem to win 2S regularly, read some more strategy posts here on the forum...

Enodrevo, RasClart and archie like this.
  5. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Nic. Just to clarify. Are you only talking about the PvP areas where you face other Warlords?

What you describe sounds a lot like a feature the game used to have more than a year ago where all lands could be “raided” and you would have to clear them again. That shouldn’t be happening any more.

Also - the Skull rating of a battle once spawned should only become harder if you put lesser gear on you top Regiments. It doesn’t grow based on time.

If it is only the PVP area then don’t worry too much. There is a maximum of ten battles you can spawn. Just clear more territories than that and they will stop at ten.

Remember, you can also free reroll (find new opponent) any battles you find too hard every 24 hours. Just keep doing that until you get an easy fight.

Enodrevo, RasClart, Jin and 2 others like this.
  6. Nic

Nic New Member

Okay

Thanks for the help. I will try to stress less.

RasClart likes this.
  7. Dezytrius

Dezytrius Member

Do not be afraid to hit reroll opponent and if it gets worse just wait the 24hours and reroll again for free. You dont really have fight every fight right away. That's the easiest best advice like Primer said above.

That's what I did for a month before getting the hang of it.

Waarthog and archie like this.
  8. archie

archie Member

Yeah, don’t let yourself to be challenged by unstoppable PvP armies, because history shows that there are not invincible armies. It’ll take some time to understand how to play and having fun. At very least you can always pose questions here and find some answers.

Dezytrius and Waarthog like this.
  9. Hai

Hai Active Member

hmm its the opposite mentality i/we have... we reroll to get 4S, we wish goddess fortuna to give us one. this is what we spend diamond for?

the only frustration should bring to you is the ridiclous one hit crit. but then as Primer mentioned, you can force close app and restart. maybe this is what you were missing to advance this game.

10. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

After I found out the force close "method" that's were I started getting the hang on PvP ... Trying out new tactics seeing how the AI reacts to my moves try stuff over and over again ... You will soon find a way that suits your play style and find out what units to focus on with upgrades and stars ... Stick in there and try challenging yourself then I promise you it will become much easier

Things I like to use:
    A tank in combination with MF
    Lots of RoF (archers)
    Try to stay in forests
    Create bottlenecks so they have to go for your tank
    Try luring units into swamps (AI does that move surprisingly often)
    Trying over and over again till you found a combo that works for you
    Some maps are really difficult in the beginning id just reroll them as soon as you get one of them

Hope that helps and lucky hunting