1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Gozura's Goblin - strength

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Enodrevo, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Enodrevo

Enodrevo Member

I love GG. I'm wondering what stats (if any) affect goblin spawn strength?

2. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

Armor and banner of GG don't affect the gobos. I'm quite sure the star rank of GG affects the lvl of the goblins. My GG is 4* and lvl 23 she spawns lvl 20 gobos.

3. archie

archie Member

Attack, crit, and landscape affect on amount of goblins, imho

Waarthog likes this.
  4. Hai

Hai Active Member

afaik dmg output matters. so if u spawn over a mage, u wil get much more goblin compare to spawn on empy terrain.

crit affects dmg output so ofc ita matters as well.

GG star affects his goblin rank as well. hisngoblin geta promoted as well as GG.

if you ever happen to crit an enemy mage sitting in swamp from highland... thats when you get 2k-ish goblin.

Inspirace likes this.
  5. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

I noticed that improving my GG to 5 stars didn't change the stats of the gobos. I think the upgrade from 3* to 4* did affect the goblins (the 4* spawned much less gobos) but it also could have been the level up from 22 to 23