1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Hint needed-how to defeat drrakhas in lev4/5

Discussion in 'Tactics & Strategies' started by Robert V, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Robert V

Robert V New Member

can someone pls help me and give me a hint on how to defeat drrakhas in lev 4/5. what troops should i use ? How should i attack? I am constantly loosing, and would need sime help tx

ColossalBeast likes this.
  2. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

Hi Robert,

I’m afraid I did it some time ago and have forgotten the setup. There may be someone who has recently completed it who could help you more directly. Or, if you are able to provide a screenshot, maybe we could give you a pointer as to how we might attempt it?

However, I do know that, at times, I have been regularly defeated and confounded by certain levels by certain bosses, so can connect at this level. When this happened for me, I:

- Check my strategy and regiment choice: each regiment counters another. Are you using regiments that counter the enemy effectively (eg. Cavalry will mess up archers, archers wipe out mages, etc)? And/or, is Drakka getting in amongst your archers, for example...maybe a well-placed guardian/pike man could hold him up while your ranged hurt him from behind? And, are you making good use of healing (village/ maiden’s faeries? And, are you making good use of your regiment skills ( eg. Archer rain of fire to help funnel enemies into you one at a time, etc)? There’s quite a lot that can be done...

- Check the map: are you being held back by certain chokepoints (eg. Bridges, valley passes, etc.)? If so, which regiments will work around this most effectively (eg. Too many hand-hand troops will just get backed up behind one another here...maybe more ranged troops/cavalry to go around)?

- Am I seeking terrain advantage AND denying the enemy terrain advantage (eg. Towers, woods, etc)?

- Is my army strong enough? Each level of boss gets that little bit harder each time. Your army basically needs to go away, level and upgrade (maybe forge?j, then come back. Have you just reached a wall you cannot pass just now? Maybe you need to focus elsewhere, let your army evolve a little further before trying again?

There is probably more besides, but here are some basic pointers to start. Sorry if they are too basic.
    If you’d like more direct help, you could wait for someone else who can add more or go check out some of the videos posted by veteran warlords, who show how best to fight battles.

Good luck!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  3. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

IMHO, DT level 4/5 needs fully upgraded 2* Rank 14 regiments. What is the status of your regiments, @Robert V.

4S Boss battles and PvE are tough. Most times you've to reduce them to 3S to try again by promoting or ranking up your army.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  4. blobly

blobly New Member

Usually if it’s too hard, just level up and try again.

5. Zancudo

Zancudo Active Member

Hi Robert
    You have to think that some 4S are really impossible battles (as they were 5 or 6S). Other times is possible to do, but trying a lot of attempts . If you are not capable, you could guess that your army lvl is not enought. As @Jin said, you must then upgrade your regiments leveling them up with upgradres or shards, to converting these 4S bosses to 3S. It takes time of course... Good luck with the bosses!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  6. King Flippy Nips

King Flippy Nips New Member

I can not get past drak on lvl 20 and he isb2 skulls for me. What have people used to defeat him because I continually lose

7. Zancudo

Zancudo Active Member

Hi King
    When you can't defeat a boss (after too many attempts) is probably because you have not enought level. You have to increase your regiments level, apply more upgrades on them and try to do it later. Drakka's maps are difficult ones and strategy is important there. Try to use DoF to block their regs and use mages and melee regs to defeat Drakka first in other not to give him time to recover. Good luck!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  8. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

Drrakha is a boss were I always lost a few units, and he is a really hard fighr if he also brings archers to the battle. If there is a tower (very often as I recall) I sent my MF on it and tried to one or two shot Drrakha, using both archers RoF to keep him away from my units and his insta self heal.
    Also as said I wouldn't try him if he is 4s.

9. Val

Val New Member

lvl5, 4S for my WL13. Done almost without suiciding