1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

How do I tackle Gozura battle 24?

Discussion in 'Tactics & Strategies' started by mello-yellow, Jan 22, 2019.

1. mello-yellow

mello-yellow New Member

My warlord level is 15, highest regiments -- RP, Lela, SM, FK, LC and TD, -- are 13 (GH is also 13, but with only 18 troops does not amount to much). No matter what I do on turn 1, Gozura moves to the central tower and one-shots the weakest regiment; she can one-shot FK or LC. Then I just do not have enough firepower. Once or twice I managed to kill every orc except Gozura -- then she retreats to the healing hex, and wins by attrition.

Any suggestions?
    Gozura.jpg

2. Otar

Otar New Member

"No matter what I do on turn 1, Gozura moves to the central tower and one-shots the weakest regiment"
    Im not at battle 24 yet, but try to move your archers to the forest behind the tower at your starting point and RoF the other tower, im pretty sure she won't be able to move there!

Primer likes this.
  3. mello-yellow

mello-yellow New Member

Did not help. With RoF blocking the tower, Gozura just goes straight for the healing hex.

4. mello-yellow

mello-yellow New Member

Gozura.jpg Finally made it. What made this map so difficult, is the second level plateau can be reached from only two specific hexes on the bottom level, as shown here with arrows. By blocking these passes, orcs greatly slow down my attack.

The solution was to place FK onto the rightmost blue hex (in this screenshot you can barely see it above DG and FK icons), and as the very first move, place him where the right arrow points. After that orcs cannot block this pass.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  5. Otar

Otar New Member

https://imgur.com/a/JUbPqXa

Since i just got to this fight today, i can say that the RoF trick didnt help me either, i ended up doing it with FK, DG, GG and MF (dead). i just moved FK to the forest at the base of the enemy tower and he got hit a bunch, but was with more then half HP left, GG to the bush behind our tower and create a goblin on the enemy tower to remove 1 attack from FK.

6. Noob

Noob Member

Wow. I beat all levels with WL 14 :))) I would place 2 horses, 1 MF and 1 LA.

1. LA fire on Tower that gozura dont move in. (beetwen tower and orks swordmen)
    2. Two horses move and stay into forest
    3. MF do nothing or she place three near LA that gozura dont kill LA. (Three have more priority)

On next step try kill gozura at fist. With MF you can kill problematics soldiers.

7. Otar

Otar New Member

You are right, WL 14 is more then enough

https://imgur.com/a/psFeq8m