Answered How many PvP matches can you have before it stops spawning?

BlueRuby

Hi wiseguy,

I’ll just add: up to a max of 10 spawns per 24 hours.

It is also possible to squeeze one extra battle per season by starting a battle just before a new pvp season...(close app?)...wait til season start...then finish it, leaving your max 10 still to play. I haven’t done that so it may be another clever peep on here can tweak that slightly.

Zancudo

Hi wiseguy,

I’ll just add: up to a max of 10 spawns per 24 hours.

It is also possible to squeeze one extra battle per season by starting a battle just before a new pvp season...(close app?)...wait til season start...then finish it, leaving your max 10 still to play. I haven’t done that so it may be another clever peep on here can tweak that slightly.
To get the extra battle: you need to have 6 battles saved BEFORE season start. Then start the 6th battle just BEFORE season start, and finish it just AFTER season start, NOT closing the App.

Arci

Community Manager
Staff member
Does this work similarly for brigand spawns?
I was going to post to ask the same about brigand
Exactly, that's pretty much the same mechanic, with different values obviously.

The spawn rate is set ever 2 hours, and the maximum available battles is one. In short, once you beat the Raiding Brigands they'll spawn again after 2 hours.

Cuddles

Ok 5 PvP matches every 12hrs, but when is the timer?

Edit: also, do you have to defeat all spawns before new ones appear because it's been over 13 hours and nothing for me

Last edited:

Primer

Ok 5 PvP matches every 12hrs, but when is the timer?
No timer listed in the game and the actual time of day depends on where you live.

You can always judge by the Smuggler Ship timer. PVP spawns at the same time as the Smuggler Ship and then every 12 hours. It will be when the Smuggler Ship shows 36, 24 and 12 hours remaining.

Spiderman

For what it's worth, mine spawns at 7am and 7pm EST. Hopefully you can figure out what it is your time zone.

Cuddles said:
Edit: also, do you have to defeat all spawns before new ones appear because it's been over 13 hours and nothing for me
If you have 10, no more will spawn.