how people earn so many cups

Zizzy

how people earn so many cups.

I fight strong opponents, spend all the fights, but still collect only 2217 cups
at the same time leaders for 3140+ cups
even the hundredth line is 2829 cups, the difference is huge

this is the only way to collect diamonds, but I can’t get them, because I can’t even get into the top100

32-Screenshot_2019-12-02-23-37-21-991_net.mantisshrimp.warlords - Средство просмотр.png

Imam

I fight strong opponents, spend all the fights, but still collect only 2217 cups

this is the only way to collect diamonds, but I can’t get them, because I can’t even get into the top100

View attachment 2212
U can also got diamond from warlord lvl.last season to get at top 100 list need almost 194 in average. Keep progresing ur top 5 regiment and u will be there soon

RealBizkit666

View attachment 2212
The higher your Army Power is, the more trophies you will get from battles. Max trophies per battle is 199 and will start coming if the best 5 regiments of your army are level 23, 4* or more and have decent upgraded items. And the trick top 100 players use is getting the extra PvP battle at the start of the season. :)

Zizzy

understandably.
sucks to newbies in this game. it will take them years to at least somehow pump

RealBizkit666

understandably.
Not really. My 16th PvP season ended with a top 100 finish. So that was within a year, and I now have 8 consecutive placings within the top 100. So my current season is the 24th PvP season I compete in. And I started playing in November 2018. :)

Imam

understandably.
It depend on how strong ur spirit with the game...if u enthusiastic u will be able to get there in short time...and u will always also want to know how to play efficient to get into the top 100.

But to get there in short time thats mean u must spend more time to play the game each day.

Im started on march and enter top 100 at sept (6 month).on that period im still doing any mistake by selecting wrong equipment to ugrade. So if u are doing right and workhard i believe u can enter top 100 less than that..

GL bro