1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Answered how to use DS ?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by binken, Mar 2, 2019.

1. binken

binken New Member

hi all, i'm a newbie, im having DS with " bundle " ( 2* + WL 14 ), i want to ask how to use tree of corruption ?? it always Immediately die when i use , lol , please help me !!!!

2. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Well-Known Member

Hi Binken, welcome to the forums :)

In general, a few tips:

If the enemy has no other target, they’ll go for the tree - try placing the tree next to a unit; if the enemy has a choice, they will hit the regiment rather than the tree.

The tree can be damaged by lightning weapons - don’t use them yourself in battles where you’re using the tree...harder when it’s the enemy using them...

The tree can also be damaged when enemy guardian orcs use their ‘slam’ ability - this is triggered where there are 3 or more of your units grouped together (including the tree). Try placing units no more than 2 together where the enemy still has a ‘slam’ ability to deploy.

There are some videos around using the tree in the ‘tactics - epic battles’ ection...think archie sets this out in his pve zbyshek 600 000 gold posts...maybe have a gander?

Also worth noting that it is ok if the DS himself gets killed: unlike other regiment attacks, his tree is just as effective at 1 health or full health...so, can easily be deployed again next battle at reduced health for his effective tree.

He can be tricky to get the hang of but I hope this helps :)

NoName likes this.
  3. NoName

NoName Active Member

4. Hai

Hai Active Member

in additional regarding slam, enemy slam if he can hit NET three or more of your target.

NET 3 = number of GROSS minus number of allies

in example: he will not slam if he hit 3 of yours and 1 more of his ( excluding himself). in that case can you can feel safe. please note terrain layout also matters. e.g rocks, walls etc regarding calculation of this evaulation. please also note that if that allies of his is on verge of death, he will ignore and slam.

as you play more and more you will eventually discover much more yricks like this.

these meta are playing key role in strongholds.

and strongholds is the key for your resources such as gold, weapons, armora, banners and upgrade items.

Inspirace and Hackuuna like this.
  5. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Well-Known Member

One thing I’m noticing:
    Just had a battle in pvp where the enemy LP was up against my RR, a favoured target.
    I had a DS tree placed elsewhere, next to my guardian.

The LP left my RR, moved to the tree and destroyed it.
    Above, I talked of how enemy will always hit our units wherever possible, in preference to the tree.
    But wasn’t the case here.

Might just be an LP thing?
    Or maybe something’s changed?