1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Answered How useful are free knights

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Kodacode, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Kodacode

Kodacode New Member

Newer player just got enough shards to unlock him just wonder what opinions anyone might have

2. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

I would unlock FK. I used him in place of Rough Riders because I like FK 2nd ability where he can inflict 20% more damage on plain hex. I find that FK 2nd ability is superior to RR's 'Rush' in a lot of battles. Furthermore, the 'Rush' ability is kinda of a suicide mission in a lot of battles.

3. Noob

Noob Active Member

Alliance:
    SOS
    You mean FK is better than Rough riders? By rough rider have super active to push regiments from forest or into swamp. +1 movement is cool too

4. archie

archie Member

If riders had Pegasuses, I would definitely use them in battles, but in the current game meta they have no place, imho.

5. Hai

Hai Active Member

in 10% of my battles im still using RR especially if enemy is heavy archie :)

6. Anton Amby

Anton Amby Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    I like FK, mostly because he's a bit more beefy than the normal rides - I like not having my entire mounted regiment just evaporate upon touch with a enemy mage. His passive is imo kind of underrated, having 20% more damage on plain hexes is actually kind of good.
    Outside of mages he's also the best regiment for dealing with TPB which imo is the best tank in the game.

Inspirace likes this.
  7. Arioch

Arioch New Member

In my opinion FK are almost useless. Their passive is not bad, but the active is almost useless in most battles. If you want to use cavalry, use starter riders, or even DT. In my team I never use them unless I have all other riders in cooldown. An even then I prefer guardians or pikes.

8. Owain

Owain Member

Horses for courses. In terms of priority for unit development, I would not include in top 12. I rarely use mounted , but he is used equal to others when I do.