1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Not a bug I can’t get in

Discussion in 'Archived issues' started by Jomblo69, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Jomblo69

Jomblo69 New Member

hi

I need help here. I haven’t been able to connect for four days now. I initially thought it might be at the server, but Now I’m not so sure.

I start the app, and the circle spins sayin connecting to server...but it never connects NOR gives me the cannot connect message.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Ry

2. Loraykin

Loraykin Active Member

I assume you've tried the usual, force close the app, restart the phone, re-install the app?

3. Jomblo69

Jomblo69 New Member

Yes, many times...can’t figure it out...start screen is always the major battle scene as well. Sucks...I like Warlords.

4. Spiderman

Spiderman Active Member

Are you on WIFI or LTE or something?

5. Jomblo69

Jomblo69 New Member

Wifi

6. Spiderman

Spiderman Active Member

Is there a firewall/parental controls on it? Can you switch to non-WIFI and see if it connects?

7. Towddy

Towddy New Member

I have same problem. It start after downloadIng New version. I was trying reinstall and then after tutorial end and i wanted to resume my saved progres game comes to start menu and all the Time it says i cant connect. I was trying on WiFi and lte. Nothing works. My mobile is honor 9. Nów i Must playing on another device. But i want to play with my honor :(

8. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

Please, contact us on Support so that we can provide a better assistance.