I'm retired!

Mark Engle

Yep, it's time.

I've put the game down for 3-4 days, and don't miss it.

I don't miss wrapping my life around the PvP clock, and watching the recovery timers. I don't miss the bugs. I don't miss the repetitive battles.

I've played this game a good long time now. I've hung around, waiting for the devs to add more aspects to Alliance play, and re-work PvP. But, all we've got is a few shires in the southern continent. The new regs aren't intriguing enough for me to develop.

The witty banter in my alliances has come to a standstill, because chat doesn't work much of the time!

So I found myself just playing out of obligation, grinding out shards for regs I wouldn't be using. Boring, snoring.

Yep, it's time.

Farewell, Warlords! It was good knowing some of you and your Warlord counterparts.

See you in another life!

Marximus

and Ratticus

Zancudo

Yep, it's time.

I've put the game down for 3-4 days, and don't miss it.

I don't miss wrapping my life around the PvP clock, and watching the recovery timers. I don't miss the bugs. I don't miss the repetitive battles.

I've played this game a good long time now. I've hung around, waiting for the devs to add more aspects to Alliance play, and re-work PvP. But, all we've got is a few shires in the southern continent. The new regs aren't intriguing enough for me to develop.

The witty banter in my alliances has come to a standstill, because chat doesn't work much of the time!

So I found myself just playing out of obligation, grinding out shards for regs I wouldn't be using. Boring, snoring.

Yep, it's time.

Farewell, Warlords! It was good knowing some of you and your Warlord counterparts.

See you in another life!

Marximus

and Ratticus
Very sorry to hear that Marx. Personally I will miss you a lot. Our fights for leaderboard places were epics. Always me close to you and you close to me. I understand you too, very things must be changed in this game to keep atention for old players.

Very thanks for your work in this forum too. I will wish you the best.

Good luck in your future projects!

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Staff member
Hey @Mark Engle, that's really sad to see that one of our veteran Warlords is about to leave the community.

I can understand your thoughts, but let me add that it may be a good idea to take a little pause instead. I'm sure that by coming back you'll find even more interest and fun in the game, as one of the aspects that are making you leave will be improved soon.
We're targeting early April to release something interesting about alliance cooperation and teamplay, you may like it.

Thanks for all your contribution and commitment for the Warlords community, it's a pleasure to have such players :)

See you soon!

Primer

Best Wishes Mark! I mirror Arci’s hope that you merely take a pause and check things out in a few months to see if any changes made interest you.

I think many of us are feeling the grind. I know Jesper is taking a break also. We will definitely hold your spot in our Alliance to give you the opportunity should you wish to return.

BlueRuby

Fair enough, fella...sometimes we just need a break.

Hope to see you around again before too long...

alexbb

Well, one less competitor in the top10 ranking :D.
Just kidding, hope you're just enjoying some time without a screen in front of you, instead of replacing WoA with a different game. Good Luck, and hope to see you around from time to time, maybe just to test new features!!!

Jin

Very sad to hear that you've retired but I certainly hope that you'll make come back when alliance new features are turned on.

Burgin

Definitely disappointing, but underandable. Hopefully the devs will make the changes and additions interesting enough to lure you back. You’ve helped me out a lot in the alliance and I have really appreciated your input throughout the past several months. Good luck and hope to see you active again soon!

Marcus Pitt

Sad to see you go! Your starting over thread was really useful for me when I first played the game, and although I wasn’t an active poster at the time I really appreciated the effort a veteran of the game put into helping others. Enjoy your retirement and I hope you find a new game to suit you.

Ushurak@adventures

Sayonara :)
Hope Woa continue develop and grow up.
Thanks for all forum member and staff for nice discusion !

Hi Indo,

Was a nice time with you in our alliance with all your energy and helpfull way. Great loss as others we have over time. You are always welcome when you make perhaps a comeback.

Thx for all

Ush

Last edited:

Dom

Already felt this sensation with others mobile games, it's amazing!

I like games but mobile games unfortunately demands a regularity of gameplay and inedependent of how much incredible is the game, you get tired with time. For sure there are exceptions though :)

Still playing and enjoying this one, keep improving it Devs!