1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Imperial ship bundle

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by David, Dec 6, 2018.

1. David

David New Member

I'm back playing this game after the new update and noticed all kinds of special offers in the shop. I want to get something, is the imperial ship bundle the best one? I'm at level 20

2. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

Hi David, welcome back :)

It’s a personal choice, as far as I can see.

It will certainly give you a good boost to your progress. And, if it’s affordable for you, why not? Seems as good value as any other, to me. And your money does go towards supporting this game.

Personally, I prefer the longer, slower, route, without these larger purchases (I sometimes make smaller ones).

Sorry, not the definitive answer you may have been looking for. Maybe it depends upon your goals in the game: do you want to be among the top dogs faster?...or are you happy just to enjoy the scenery on the way? This game is not pay-win, necessarily...more pay to advance faster. Either way, sooner or later, keep playing and you’ll get there.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    Jin likes this.
  3. David

David New Member

Sounds good, thanks!

4. Enodrevo

Enodrevo Member

I'm behind you, just lvl 15. I got an offer for 3.99 for 30 days of 100 gems a day. That has proved very helpful! And cheap! Keep a look out for that one!

5. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

Yup, I’ll be grabbing that one too...

...thoug( it’s not available for me right now. That’s worth it, certainly

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  6. Spiderman

Spiderman Active Member

I bought that one too :) 22 more days!

7. Cire

Cire New Member

Pretty sure that $3.99 offer for 100 gems/day for 30 days is a one time offer. I've never seen again after buying it once. After the first purchase, it goes to $14.99 for the same 100 gems/day for 30 days. If it were offered at $3.99, I might actually buy it every month. Not sure why the game owners don't give us something cheap that would also make a regular income stream for them. Getting 500 gems for $4.99 is cheap, but not worth it.

Enodrevo likes this.