1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Answered Imperial Ship Bundle

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Stingo, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Stingo

Stingo New Member

Hello, I'm newbee, and have a question about Imperial Ship Bundle. Maybe I don't correctly understand something, so let's see:
    Imperial Ship Bundle.png
    Bundle is labeled as 275% value. So I get 6500 Diamonds and 5 Imperial Ships. 6500 Diamonds costs exactly RUB 3790 (Imperial Ship Bundle price):
    Chest of Diamonds.png
    And I can get 10 Imperial Ships for 1800 Diamonds at Dewport Harbor:
    Imperial Ship.png
    So it is roughly 900 Diamonds for 5 Imperial Ships, and then we have 900/6500=~15% profit on top of 100%, not 175% (100% + 175% = 275% on bundle's label).
    So what in this bundle is making it 275% profitable?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    If you consider 5 Imperial Ships that are worth 1800 Diamonds each, you'll get an overall amount of 6500+9000 Diamonds on that bundle.

275% comes as an average number considering that some countries may have slightly different prices (mostly due to local taxes). By doing the exact maths that number may shift from approximately 250 to 310 again depending on the country/currency you're living into.

Stingo likes this.
  3. Stingo

Stingo New Member

Thanks for the answer, Arci!
    Now I'm closer to understanding this numbers, but then there is another question:
    What does label "Buy 10" under Imperial Ship picture mean? (See screenshot below).
    Imperial Ship.png
    There is another buying option on same screen - Merchant Ship, and there is labels "Buy 1" and "Buy 5":
    Merchant Ship.png
    And Merchant Ship Details has info that we get One or Five items accordingly:
    Merchant Ship Info.png
    So I was thinking that when I buy Imperial Ship for 1800 Diamonds I will get 10 Imperial Ships each having "10+ Shards of any Regiment".
    I see now that price of 1800 Diamonds is pretty low for 100+ Shards, still it's confusing.

4. Arci

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    The space for the text inside the button is quite small, with unlimited space I would extend it as "Buy an Imperial Ship that brings 10 items".
    Then you know that among these 10 items you'll find from 10 to 80 shards (also in batches, one slot may have 4 shards for example with still room for 9 more slots) and on the remaining that aren't shards all the rest with the indicated chances :)

5. Stingo

Stingo New Member

Oh, I get it. Thank you!

Arci likes this.
  6. Arci

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    You're welcome :)

I'm also moving this to the Questions section as it may be some useful knowledge for someone else in the future.