Planned Ingots Stronghold

Surplusage

Great idea!

Would love to see a guaranteed CV reward of highest tier usable ingot(s) every 5 stronghold levels (Domesticar + Frost-Blood). This would be a good step towards reducing ingot scarcity and rewarding actual player skill. Right now all ingot rewards from legendary tier and up appear to be either luck-based (ingots from chapter 5 story battles are not guaranteed), alliance-dependent (need to get a legendary/mythtical ship) or randomly available from shops.

GMiner

Why not just revive the pirates cove (5 battles each day) and give different colored ingots as the fights gets tougher, and/or have better rewards for CV than normal victory?
I think what we’re all looking for is a more predictable way of getting some ingots through fighting, instead of the current way where it’s all based on luck.

Bryfft

Community Manager
Staff member
How about them being guaranteed, but only as level 5 and 10 Crushing Victory rewards?
We will try doing that :). Most likely in the version 0.88.
(sorry for quoting myself)

Why not just revive the pirates cove (5 battles each day) and give different colored ingots as the fights gets tougher, and/or have better rewards for CV than normal victory?
That was a special event :). It is not currently planned to have them as permanent features, but they can return in one form or another :).

Ushurak@adventures

1 smuggler ship 25 mythical ingots.
10 days stronghold 9 mythical ingots for min 15 played strongholds per day. Huge discrepancy.

Pay versus play. Then we talk about 2 limiting occasions to get it with a cv against 4k units on lvl10

Last edited:

Hackuuna

1 smuggler ship 25 mythical ingots.
10 days stronghold 9 mythical ingots for min 15 played strongholds per day. Huge discrepancy.

Pay versus play. Then we talk about 2 limiting occasions to get it with a cv against 4k units on lvl10
Personally I'd like an answer to my question above. It has always been an issue for high level players but the item changes have made it far worse. When can we expect 5* enemies in Loot Wagons and Strongholds? The higher you go the worse gold income gets.