Answered Ingots Stronghold

Ushurak@adventures

Some progress. Why not give 1 ingot per CV. I dont think we need more than 3 for inly level 5,10

By the way our low level player have problems to make CV because they have not as optimized and wide variety of strong units.

Last edited:

Verplazer2

Some progress. Why not give 1 ingot per CV. I dont think we need more than 3.

By the way our low level player have problems to make CV because they have not as optimited and wide variety of strong units.
Not only low Level players, I can beat some fight till my nine (before 0.86) fully Upgraded units are down. And then its really Hard to do more Fights without gear swapping. This Update is so boring.

AngelRipper

Quite the opposite. That is literally exactly what we are planning :). I said it here: https://forum.warlordsofaternum.com/index.php?threads/ingots-stronghold.19899/#post-42837

Guaranteed, level 5 and 10 with CV.

Thouegh I agree that your idea would be an easier fix.
One thing I don't understand. Why do you want reward easy battle (stronghold #5) and not harder battles (#6, #7...) I believe battles are getting harder with each level, so... It's just doesn't make any sense.

BTW, you just confirmed what I wrote in my prevoius message. You will remove the ingot icon from stronghold rewards list, save for #5, #10. Nice manipulation "quite the opposite"...

Ushurak@adventures

My opinion is that every CV should be rewarded with 1 ingot. After lvl10 only survive is the plan. After lvl15 i see noone making an ingot. Perhaps you make between 5 and 10. The ingot received should be corresponding the best usable ingot.

Low level player have problems to make CV i heard in my alliance. Setting only #5 and #10 for ingots could lead to constellation no CV is possible. Whats after that should we stop play because no further chance.

Last edited:

Kerozard

Warlords Team
Staff member
So, after update, ingots icon removed from rewards screen in stronghold battles. No ingots rewarded for battles #5 and 10 either... So Bryft, you went for an easier fix after all, just like I thought you would
As @Bryfft said: It will be "possibly already in 0.88" which is not released yet. We do indeed have pending changes for the Strongholds that are not rolled out yet.