1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

NEWS InnoGames TV

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Bruthor, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

Warlords of Aternum makes its debut in the October episode of InnoGames TV! Lead Community Manager, David, walks viewers through the essentials to set them up for more in-depth videos in the future. Afterwards, Game Designer, Timon, from the Elvenar team explains their new Fall Event. This time players will be tasked to collect Nuts to open Chest Nuts. Finally, Game Designers, Thi and Kai, discuss Forge of Empires’ annual Halloween Questline Event.

Check out the October episode and give us your feedback! We’d love to hear from you!

Drenyll, Sirc, IntegralDevil and 3 others like this.
  2. Bruthor

In the November episode of InnoGames TV, players can look forward to winning a new tablet as part of the Elvenar Mobile release celebration. The show starts off with Warlords of Aternum making its second appearance! Lead Community Manager David breaks down the battle system and gives you some tips. After that the Elvenar team reveal their mobile app and walk us through its features. Next, Forge of Empires unveil their newest Historical Questline featuring Rosa Parks. Players can look forward to unlocking a Rosa Parks avatar and a new building. Then the Grepolis team talk about their newest event, Pandora’s Box. Last but not least, the Tribal Wars team explain their new Scavenging feature which gives players a new option to gather resources.

Check out the November episode and give us your feedback! We’d love to hear from you!

iDavis and Anton Amby like this.
  3. Bruthor

In the December episode of InnoGames TV, Warlords of Aternum provides a closer look at the world map. Thi and Kai of the Forge of Empires team talk about the frosty return of Frosty. Winter is back and so is their Winter event! Up next, The West tells you about new rewards for the Travelling Fair and a short overview about their future work is given by Community Manager Aylin. Finally, the Elvenar team presents this year's Winter Event: Three Frozen Giants and a brand new type of rewards: the set buildings!

Check out our final December episode and don't forget to share your feedback! We'd love to hear from you.