Confirmed iOS app crashing on login

SpacedMace

Don’t click on open but on small picture of WoA then you’ll get option for download

Last edited:

oscar_spider

Don’t click on open but on small picture of WoA then you’ll get option for download
That small picture takes me to the standard screen for an app with buttons for "Details", "Reviews", and "Related". Above those is a "+OPEN" button. No mention anywhere of an update function.

I googled updating apps on an ipad which showed me in the appstore the "updates" button on the bottom ribbon. When I click into that it shows that Warlords was updated on Feb 7 to version 0.85.4 and that entry also has a "OPEN" button with no update function to be found for that or any of the other apps. Pressing "OPEN" still shows the loading background image for a split second before it closes.

I also found a site (https://sensortower.com/ios/us/innogames/app/warlords-of-aternum/1133173046/overview) with comments that after update 0.85 the game will not launch on any iOS less than 13. Can anyone confirm if that is true? My ipad is at 9.3.5 and can't run newer iOS versions.

GMiner

That small picture takes me to the standard screen for an app with buttons for "Details", "Reviews", and "Related". Above those is a "+OPEN" button. No mention anywhere of an update function.

I googled updating apps on an ipad which showed me in the appstore the "updates" button on the bottom ribbon. When I click into that it shows that Warlords was updated on Feb 7 to version 0.85.4 and that entry also has a "OPEN" button with no update function to be found for that or any of the other apps. Pressing "OPEN" still shows the loading background image for a split second before it closes.

I also found a site (https://sensortower.com/ios/us/innogames/app/warlords-of-aternum/1133173046/overview) with comments that after update 0.85 the game will not launch on any iOS less than 13. Can anyone confirm if that is true? My ipad is at 9.3.5 and can't run newer iOS versions.
0.85.4 is the latest version on iOS. I have it running fine on iOS 12. So, maybe the problem is with even older iOS.

Beliz

After some iOS software update on my iPad, I also struggle to find how to update game, because disappear update option on App Store, but later found out: open App Store/ press top right corner on your account/ press on your icloud name and swipe down/ should show all available app updates/ hope it helps for some1/;)

Last edited:

Nera

Its not a problem to update the game its more thats dosn't help. my ios is 10.3.3 the game is updated and still the problem. i Reinstall the game also about 10 times after and befor every update. but i have a great idear maybe the devs fix that problem that they create and we a all good.

Bigeddie

Hi guys, yes i think 8.5.4 is the latest version and it seems to give problems on ios 9 and 10, but works ok on 12. Does anyone have it working ok on 10 or 9?

Lionheart

I just updated to version 0.85.4 and now it won't work for me either. It was fine before that. It attempts to open and then immediately minimizes every time. My iOS is 10.3.3.

Bryfft

Community Manager
Staff member
Yes, we are aware that the last version didn't solve it, and are still working on a fix. Thank you for your patience!

Lionheart

I just did the 0.86.0 update and it still crashes on start up. The previous version 0.85.4 caused the problem for me. Before that it was fine.

Omni

I just updated to version 0.85.4 and now it won't work for me either. It was fine before that. It attempts to open and then immediately minimizes every time. My iOS is 10.3.3.
That’s to old version of your IOS last version is 13.3.1 try to update to it

Bigeddie

Hi All unfirtunately todays update has not fixed the issue for me either.

Bryfft - was todays update expected to resolve our issue or for other reasons?

Omni - the game is designed to work with ios 9 or later and until a few days ago it worked fine, the devs are trying to resolve the issue for us.

Thanks

Skint Jagblade

I also have the no-start crash problem. iOS 10.3.3 on iPad 4. It has persisted for the last three game updates, including the current 0.86.0 build.

Heraion

That’s to old version of your IOS last version is 13.3.1 try to update to it
As Omni wrote, I too had problems connecting to the server but by downloading IOS 13.3.1 and subsequently downloading the version of WOA 0.86 the problems disappeared.