1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Answered Is 127 crystal for 5k gold worth it?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Cuddles, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles New Member

Saw this on merchant

2. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

No ... If you really are short on gold but have to many diamonds, and also time to do strongholds (15 and higher ) then I'd use the 100 diamonds reset to make gold you should end up with far more gold than the 5k

Jin and Primer like this.
  3. NickA

NickA Member

Don't spend diamonds on gold. Once you've advanced in the game and are competitive in the PvP you'll be happy to have enough diamonds to reroll those bad spawns, or spend diamonds on buying shards for your units. Gold comes at all times no matter what you do, diamonds don't.

Enodrevo likes this.
  4. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

At low levels gold is a big holdback, and getting more can really boost your army ... Rerolling the strongholds can help with this bottleneck ... I wouldn't do it to often ... Also don't buy upgrades and xp potions from the shop ... If you need gold save up your diamonds for the imperial ship the chance to get gold is much better than the smuggler ship ... The new 10 shards stack when on sale (with one of your top 5) is definitely also a good way to spend them

5. Cuddles

Cuddles New Member

Yes I'm really early. I assume it's the same with the war merchant.

Also, is there a list of weapons and armor with base stats somewhere?