1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Answered Is Gozura useful?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Noob, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Noob

Noob Member

She can shot with 4x distance, but deal not much damage as I wanted. She do not good damage at tanks example pikes, riders... is she strong like LA?

2. Hai

Hai Active Member

she deals tons of dmg...
    she is extremele useful...
    extra goblin with criple is insane...
    she is a must have....

you do something wrong then :)

archie and Jin like this.
  3. Noob

Noob Member

I ok. My hightest level in frost-stronghold is 20. I dont like invest champion, that I never use...
    can you say, which champion you use into frost-stronghold and PvPs? You use gozura in all battles?

4. Anton Amby

Anton Amby Well-Known Member

Gozura is imo the second or third best regiment in the game, only under MF and maybe the starter archers.
    Although her passive is kind of meh, her active is good and her 4 range is very strong.

Waarthog and Jin like this.
  5. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

I use her in about 60% of my fights. Great for long distance bombing as you pick away at enemy while ROF keeps them out of melee range.

She was not available as I advanced units. I did not get her until most others were 5s. Due to that I cannot advise if she is good at a 3s or 4s Level, although most of what I have read leads me to believe she is.

Jin likes this.
  6. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Hello @Noob.

IMHO, GG is indispensable. I've used her in about 90% of Jin2's PvP. Atm, she's at 3* Rank 18 fully upgraded with a forged level 5 10%CC Legendary cannon that pump out 103000 damage. She has the most XP (more than MF) among my 14 regiments main army.

I would go so far to advice WoA newbies to save up gold to get her as the 1st Giant regiment. Does that answer you question about her usefulness? :cool:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019 at 9:26 PM
    Enodrevo and Waarthog like this.
  7. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

If Jin feels this strobgly about GG then I would say she is a must have. Jin is one of several long time Warlords that started a second account in order to understand the new player perspective.

Like the old Charles Schwab commercials, when he speaks, people listen. Or at least they should.

Jin likes this.
  8. archie

archie Member

I use GG in every battle, she is a confident high skilled gunslinger. Her task is killing enemy archers and mages, and she does it perfectly.
    When enemy lost all ranged units, she shifts the focus of attention to melee units.
    Starting with 18 lvl, she needs a fully upgraded banner, her attack should be over 1200 for 4 stars, it will allow her to kill poorly equipped regiments in one-shot.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  9. Owain

Owain Member

I use her in 80% of fights. Find RoF slightly more versatile, so s preference for 2 archers, especially useful against tanks and horse heavy enemy. GG an absolute must against enemies with more than 1 mage.

10. Noob

Noob Member

Gozura is just fck expensive. More expensive than TPB. A skill with 4 Regiments cost 5000 instead 3000 gold... (750*4=3000). I have 80.000 gGold but feel bad if I sink to 10.000...

11. archie

archie Member

Well, yes, she is an expensive professional, but there are two Strongholds which should solve financial issues, right?

12. Hai

Hai Active Member

you do something wrong... i level 3 giant classes same time, GG, TBP and TB without gold issue...

i have 200k spare gold, and about to hit WL23 in 2 weeks.

i run 50+ strongholds in avarage.