1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Investigating Issue with PvP spawns 5vs7 fights

Discussion in 'Bugs & Issues' started by alexbb, May 17, 2019.

1. alexbb

alexbb Active Member

Hello,

In the last 3 seasons, the pvp fights where we would encounter 7 enemy units have not been found anymore.

• Detailed description of the issue (include reproduction steps as accurate as possible): No more 5vs7 PvP fights. No matter how many spawns and re-rolls we use, 5vs7 pvp fights seem to be history. My AP for top 7 units is very close to maximum.
    • OS version: Android and IoS
    • Device: n/a
    • Screenshots or videos: n/a
    Sorry to be a stress with this, but would like to know if it's a bug, a side effect on reducing the overall difficulty, or maybe a desired change in the game.

Thank you.

BlackAdder666 and Hackuuna like this.
  2. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

Has any other player experienced this issue?

3. alexbb

alexbb Active Member

I know WLI members are in the same situation, but maybe they can confirm here as well. No 5vs7 PvP fights in the last seasons.

4. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

I haven’t seen a 5v7 PVP spawn in over four months. Eight seasons.

When new PVP first started I was getting 5v7 worth between 200 and 204 Trophies regularly. These were the only truly challenging battles to win. Some required wholesale changes in army combo, armor types and strategies just to win. And I don’t mean win without losing any of my own units, I mean to win period - even losing four of my own.

It was FUN.

But then a lot of newer players complained their Battles were too difficult and Innogames changed spawning to accommodate them. I suspect both PVP spawning and LW/Stronghold spawning are driven by the same formula. There were a LOT of complaints about battles being too hard by those with only a few developed units. Players didn’t want to put their only usable units into long cooldown.

Now I don’t get anything over 199 trophies and those are 5v6. Nothing really challenging about those as I have learned what combos/strategies work in each map and now it is just repetitive.

I understand the majority of players don’t have maxed out armies and can respect the fact Innogames wants to make the experience more enjoyable for the masses. But as more and more players reach end game status you will see they get bored. Many long time Warlords have already stopped playing except for an occasional check in (Jesper, Marximus, Candle, are just a few examples).

Jin likes this.
  5. Omni

Omni Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Rok
    Last season we got 1 pvp battle 201 cups

6. Hackuuna

Hackuuna Well-Known Member

I've personally not seen a single fight worth more than 199T and I've placed top 10 the last 5 consecutive seasons. I don't think a single member of Warlords International [WLI] has seen one in months as Primer said.