New JJ Double Shot - AI ever use?

Primer

I have noticed in my PVP battles the opponent Jerrika never uses her active ability of double shot.
I see her passive ability often where it hits two regiments that are lined up, but I have never seen it do two side by side.
Has anyone seen JJ use her active?
I haven’t tested yet, but maybe she only uses it if she can do a double shot where both would also get a passive pass through attack?

SpacedMace

Nope haven’t seen her do it ,occasually she can use her passive then always think ,luckily she didn’t double shoot :)

Last edited:

GMiner

I have seen it once, but never the combination. However, I think if the double shot hits the same target twice, the animation only shows it once. So, may be she did use it more frequently than it seems?

Primer

I have also noticed sometimes she doesn’t attack at all if she is three spaces away. Even though she could hit one target.

SpacedMace

Maybe they blocked double shot on purpose so players without her don’t have a big disadvantage,her second ability is nasty enough if someone’s tactics aren’t that good

Heraion

It's something I've never noticed, but now that Primer has highlighted it, if I think about it, the times I've seen jj use his active ability are really rare.
Probably, as @GMiner writes, he will use his active ability on the same target and this he does so as not to unbalance the combat too much as he has argued @SpacedMace.

BlackAdder666

Never seen it in pvp. Obviously a mistake from Innogames. But keep this quiet, finally a bug/mistake I like! Her passive ability is a killer as it is now...

Primer

I agree. It is definitely two separate shots in BI and if I use it. I fight against JJ a lot in PVP and have never seen her use it.

She is tough enough on one shot where her passive kicks in. I think it is an error in their programming that she doesn’t use the dual shot in PVP, but an error in our favor.

GMiner

I agree. It is definitely two separate shots in BI and if I use it. I fight against JJ a lot in PVP and have never seen her use it.

She is tough enough on one shot where her passive kicks in. I think it is an error in their programming that she doesn’t use the dual shot in PVP, but an error in our favor.
Yeah, let’s not give them any ideas.
I got my JJ to 4 star not long ago, and only recently tried her out on 4-skull PvP fights. On some maps, she’s devastating even with just 4 start and level 49 gears. With her, PES and TB, many fights don’t last more than 2 rounds.

kill

I always kill JJ the first time I attack, but every time she escapes, she always shoots me twice.