Recruitment Join/merge!

Alliance language
English

Manatee

The Haunted Mansion (tag: boo) took a hit from the update mess. We have room for 16. All levels welcome.

If your alliance was depleted, we’d be interested in merging. Let’s get mythical together!

Arcturus

Sounds like you might want to contact Ekan. Has a post similar to yours. I messaged Ekan, and mentioned you. They have more people than you can take, but I am the Leader of AARMED and we will also need probably 7 people by the beginning of the next quest week. So if you guys were able to put a merger together... we could certainly take some overflow. Just a an idea. We all have to kind of work together to rebuild our Alliances after the big update. Seems like all except the big dogs lost people. Good Luck to you!

Last edited:

Fantanju

The Haunted Mansion (tag: boo) took a hit from the update mess. We have room for 16. All levels welcome.

If your alliance was depleted, we’d be interested in merging. Let’s get mythical together!
Heyho. I and the most others are interested.

We are 36, but 5-8 aren't like really active.
I and +25 would prefer a fusion

Manatee

It sounds like between me and Arcturus that there’s room for all of you. We’d both love to have you and get all of us back to earning mythical ships.

Let me know if you have any questions.

kill

Hello friends! We represent chicken masterpieces, formed after change. Our goal is to gather our small alliances, build and strengthen our strength to ensure the highest possible results. Come with us and join us to gain worthy titles
We currently have 26/50 members, quickly come and work with us.
If you are interested, we always welcome you.

RetiredOnce

Manatee,

Masterpiece Chicken has many openings. As Kill spoke in your thread. We are 26/50. We welcome any skill level of player, have respect for one another and enjoy playing the game. No need to apply in our house......simply look us up. We would be honored to have some or all of your alliance be part of our family.

Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your time

Manatee

We’re at 32 members and were hoping to have a smaller alliance merge with us so as to get back to 50 (and mythical ships).

Kal

I'm a solitare leader of Spanish Armada. I have all vacancy free. We can Talk in Spanish and english

kill

We’re at 32 members and were hoping to have a smaller alliance merge with us so as to get back to 50 (and mythical ships).
Manatee, we have 26 active members, you need more room for us.
I'm a solitare leader of Spanish Armada. I have all vacancy free. We can Talk in Spanish and english
Kal, our goal is the same. Please come with us. We have 24 vacancies left to fill.

kill

Escape from the alliance and find us "Masterpiece Chicken". We always set Open status to pick you up and your members.